Life is too short to be serious, normal and boring all the time. You deserve something out of the ordinary. Even the conversations you share with your family and friends need some sugar and spice! It’s okay to talk about nonsense stuff that will challenge you, make you laugh and feel good.Conversation Starters 👇
It’s important to unwind and relax from all business and adult conversations that make our heads explode with pressure. We prepared trick questions and riddles that are both funny and perplexing!
Want to start by knowing the basics on how to start a great conversation? Follow this link. Great Conversation Starters
It’s time to get crazy with your family and friends with these silly questions that sometimes make sense!
30 Funny Rhetorical Questions
Rhetorical questions are questions that you don’t really have to answer. These questions exist to provoke thinking (and make you go crazy!)
Here are trick questions that will make you and your friends scratch your heads. Not only are these crazy funny ones, these are also so confusing to answer. If you can’t answer, don’t worry, you’re not alone!
1. Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
Both will hurt just the same so up to you!
2. Sleeping with your eyes open or closed?
Another question that will leave you totally dumbfounded.
3. If you had to eat a crayon out of its box, what color would it be?
But why would you eat a crayon?
4. Cats or dogs? Which one would you eat?
A hotdog of course!
5. If you were a transformer, would you need car or life insurance?
6. Would you rather have poop-flavored ice cream or ice cream-flavored poop?
Shittiest answer is guaranteed. Literally.
7. “We are here to help others.” What exactly are the others here for?
My thoughts, exactly!
8. If you were to die tomorrow, why not today?
9. If you tried to fail, and succeeded, which have you done?
10. Can I ask you a question?
Seriously? This question is sometimes so annoying!
11. Do fishes get thirsty?
If I am a fish then yes.
12. Can we cry underwater?
13. Do man-eating sharks eat women, too?
Yes because, unlike some humans, sharks promote gender-equality. Lol
14. Why do they call it ‘chili’ if it’s hot?
15. Why do your feet smell and your nose run?
They just do!
16. Would you still call a dead person “late” if they died early?
This question is also killing me.
17. How do you read a picture book?
Like this… “Blah blah blah…”
18. What is the shape of the sky?
I never even thought of that!
19. Can a teacher give homework if a student is homeless?
Just work, then?
20. Do you call a man full of wonder a wonderful man?
Hmmm… I wonder.
21. Did the nursery rhyme ever say that humpty dumpty was an egg?
Misleading storybook graphics’ fault!
22. Why is the blackboard green?
Just total nonsense but you may ask this to your teacher!
23. Why do they call it softball even though it’s hard?
24. If Luke took a bath, would the water be lukewarm?
Why, of course! What else would it be?
25. Why do we FEEL blue?
Don’t about you but I only see it! Haha
26. Why didn’t Tarzan ever grow a beard?
Late bloomer alert!!!
27. If the speed of light exists, is there also a speed of darkness?
Speed of Darkness. Just sounds like an episode in a superhero tv show to me!
28. If a synchronized swimmer drowns, do the others drown, too?
Definitely a must-watch synchronized swimming routine!
29. Is it still called silverware if the spoon is gold?
Okay. I’ll just shut up.
30. What do I get if I save time?
I’m not even sure it’ll make my piggybank full!
31. Is it still called skinny-dipping if the person is fat?
Fine, I’ll stop eating and go exercise now.
32. They say all is not lost so where is it?
Somewhere over the rainbow…
33. Why do you call it a TV set when you only get one?
So should it be TV ala carte or stand alone TV?
34. Where does the fire go when the fire goes out?
…Way up high there’s a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
35. If you take a picture of a cheese, do you say “Say Cheese”?
Such a cheesy question!
30 Riddles and Brainteasers With Answers
Riddles and brainteasers were made to test your logic. You don’t have to be really smart, you just gotta understand and be able to look beyond the question!
Play a game with your family and friends with these questions and be surprised by the answers.
1. What has hands but cannot clap?
Answer: A clock
2. I’m lighter than what I am made of and more of me is hidden than is seen. What am I?
Answer: An iceberg
3. The more I dry, the more I get wet.
Answer: A towel
4. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
Answer: A map
5. What will always be one day away no matter how long you wait for it?
6. I came from the mine and am always surrounded by wood. You use me all the time. What am I?
7. I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You may enter but can’t go outside. What am I?
8. How many letters are actually in the alphabet?
Answer: 11. There are only 11 letters in “the alphabet”.
9. It belongs to me but everyone uses it.
Answer: My name.
10. I may have a stiff spine and a pale body but I am always ready to tell a tale.
Answer: A book.
11. What question can you never answer ‘yes’ to?
Answer: Are you sleeping?
12. A man is born in 2020, but dies in 1995. How is this possible?
Answer: He was born in 2020 B.C.
13. Which five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
14. Our family is composed of two parents and six sons. Each of the sons has one sister. How many members are there in our family?
Answer: Nine! Two parents, six sons and one daughter.
15. A cowboy gallops into town on Wednesday, stays for three days, and leaves town on Wednesday. How is this possible?
Answer: The horse’s name is Wednesday.
16. What can be found once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?
Answer: Letter M
17. What are the next three letters in the sequence WATNTL?
Answer: ITS. The answer is in the question! Look at it closely.
18. I shave several times a day but still have a beard. Who am I?
19. Which is the correct thing to say? “The yolk of the egg is white” or “The yolk of the egg are white”?
Answer: Neither! Egg yolks are yellow!
20. Say my name and I will disappear.
21. I fasten two people, yet touch only one. What am I?
Answer: Wedding ring
22. If you take one out and scratch my head, I become black. I once was red. What am I?
Answer: A match.
23. I have no hands but might knock on your door, and if I do, you better open up. What am I?
24. I run around the backyard but never move. What am I?
25. Even if you take off my skin, I won’t cry a bit…but you will! What am I?
Answer: An onion
26. I am full of holes but I can still hold water. What am I?
27. A plane crashes on the border of the U.S.A. and Mexico. Where should they bury the survivors?
Answer: You should not bury survivors!
28. Which is heavier? A pound of cotton or a pound of metal?
Answer: They both weigh just the same! One pound!
29. A farmer has 33 sheep and all but 13 die. How many are left?
Answer: Don’t overthink this one, it’s just your basic play on words. 13!
30. How far can you run into the woods?
Answer: Halfway, because after that you are running out of the woods!
31. There are three houses. One is blue, one is yellow, and one is white. If the blue house is to the left of the house in the middle, and the yellow house is to the right of the house in the middle, where is the white house?
Answer: In Washington, D.C.!
32. If you give me food, I will survive. If you give me water, I will die. What am I?
33. I left home running. I ran to the right and then turned left, ran the same distance and turned left again, ran the same distance and turned left again. When I got home, there were two masked men. Who were they?
Answer: The catcher and the umpire.
34. When you have it, you immediately feel like sharing it. But, if you share it, you do not have it.
35. 8,549,176,320 is a unique number. Why?
Answer: It’s the only number with the digits arranged in alphabetical order.
It’s up to you on how to make your day great! Having awesome conversations with your family and friends will instantly do that for you. Having crazy conversations by using some of these questions, riddles and brainteasers will make it even better. You’ll find your mood for the day to be better than ever!
Get more ideas on how to spice up your mundane conversations by following this link! Awesome conversation starters
✍️ November 3, 2020