100 Questions to Ask Yourself
Before getting to know other people, it is important for you to get to know yourself first. In order to understand the person that you truly are, it helps to ask important questions to yourself that will guide you as you live life day by day.✍️ June 3, 2022
- 🤯 Deep Questions to Ask Yourself
- 😇 Questions to Ask Yourself about Life
- 😎 Questions to Ask Yourself Everyday
- 😂 Fun Questions to Ask Yourself
- 🤗 Good Questions to Ask Yourself
- ✅ List of Questions to Ask Yourself
A sense of direction in your life can only be achieved if you understand and know yourself more than anyone does. Getting your ducks in a row can be quite challenging if you yourself are lost and a stranger to your own self.
That is why it is important and healthy for you to dedicate a few minutes everyday to pause, internalize and reflect on what really matters to you… only you. Besides, how can you become a compassionate, understanding and kind human being if you are not like that to yourself?
Here are things you might need or want to ask yourself each day just keep you on your toes and grounded to your very core and being:
Deep Questions to Ask Yourself
Every person has the capacity to be serious when needed to be. In order to survive on a daily basis, reflect on the deep stuff like your purpose, faith, dreams, fears and aspirations. These are the very things that make you up!
1. What’s my main goal in life?
The question with unending and ever-changing answers.
2. When is the best age for me to get married?
Age is just a number, sweetie. Do it when you’re ready!
3. Do I have anything I want to change about myself?
It takes courage to admit that you need to work on your flaws.
4. Have I been a good person lately?
Self-review is also important.
5. What is love for me?
Love may be very elusive at times and it can surprise and confuse you without knowing.
6. Do I really love him/her?
No one will ever know the answer better than you do, darling!
7. Am I truly good at what I do?
It’s okay and normal to second guess yourself but please remember that as long as you are doing your part in this universe without hurting anyone, you’re gold, babe, pure gold!
8. Who do I usually compare myself to?
You should stop that toxic habit, baby. You are amazing just the way you are!
9. Am I truly happy?
Happiness will forever be a choice.
10. Do I really wanna do this?
Life is but a game of decisions.
Questions to Ask Yourself about Life
Life can make you experience and make you realize that there’s so much more to it than just fun and games. Wouldn’t it be great to hear others call you someone who has depth? Think about the important matters of life which are beyond the superficial world we all live in.
11. If not now, then when?
Carpe Diem! Seize the day!
12. How do people see me differently than I see myself?
It pays to know so that you can adjust accordingly. After all, no man is an island, dear.
13. Am I being true to my values?
We all have values and what is life if you won’t live by them!
14. What do I want to be in five years?
Whatever it is, be sure that you’re happy.
15. When was the last time I tried something new?
Everyday is an opportunity to break out of your comfort zone.
16. Is this really life for me?
Remember, contentment and settling for less are two different things.
🤓 Suggested read: ❤️ 99+ Couples Trivia Questions
17. What gets me excited in life lately?
It’s truly the small things, I tell you.
18. Which life lesson did I learn the hard way?
Nobody’s perfect so don’t be too hard on yourself.
19. What are my regrets in life?
Life’s short! No regrets!
20. Where am I headed in life?
Gosh, I don’t know if anyone could truly say where.
Questions to Ask Yourself Everyday
Talking to yourself does not make you crazy! It’s okay to converse internally and just feel what you wanna feel. Check on how you’re feeling about what’s happening in your life right now. It’s totally normal and frankly very healthy for you and your mental well-being!
21. What were my motivations today?
Use some of them to fuel you for tomorrow. Everything is a work-in-progress, after all!
22. Have I been nice today?
Whatever you do, I hope you are kind and sensitive. The world needs more love.
23. Has it been a productive day for me?
If everyone asked themselves this question everyday, the world could probably be a better place.
24. What are my worst habits?
Everyday is an opportunity to stop those bad habits.
🤓 Suggested read: 20 Questions: Conversation Starter Game | Gameplay
25. What am I grateful for?
Look around, remind yourself of how blessed you truly are!
26. Have I been good to my body today?
Health is wealth, my darling!
27. What went well today?
Be thankful for the good times always!
28. What went bad today?
Life is not a bed of roses. There might be bad times but try to see the silver lining in everything.
29. Am I feeling okay?
Sometimes, all you got is you and that is okay!
30. What matters most in my life?
This question reminds us of the bigger picture. No matter the problems of today, there will always be something bigger in store for us.
Fun Questions to Ask Yourself
Take a break from the pressures and demands of reality. Escape into a world of fun and laughter by thinking only of happy thoughts and endless inside jokes that make you laugh and undeniably happy. Fun questions to ask yourself are sort of a breather and refresher on this course we call life!
31. What is the universe trying to tell me?
Fun? More like frustrating!
32. How can I express my love for myself?
Splurge it out on a shopping spree!
33. What helps me relax?
Soothing creams? Music therapy? A great massage?
34. What is my dream job now?
It can change at any point in life!
35. What kind of music do I like?
Check your spotify! You’ll be surprised to see that your playlist can say a lot about you.
36. Who do I look up to?
Lincoln? Gandhi? Taylor Swift?
37. What is my definition of a perfect day?
It’s just so good to imagine it.
38. What am I passionate about?
If you know this about yourself, you could pretty much plan your future around your passion.
39. What is my favorite quote?
That’s going to be your mantra for the next few years so choose wisely!
40. Is there something missing in my life?
Whatever that is, I hope you find it.
Good Questions to Ask Yourself
There really are those questions that no one else could ask you but your own self. Push your mind to the limit by slowly understanding yourself enough to know what to ask your own self. It’s very good to assess the person that you are from time to time in order for you to see yourself in a different, clearer light.
41. What am I afraid of?
After enumerating them, conquer them!
42. What is my most favorite thing in my life right now?
Appreciate the good things that you have.
43. Am I practicing enough self care?
You need it, we all need it.
44. What does family mean to me?
It might shock you that it doesn’t necessarily mean related by blood.
45. What are my favorite hobbies?
Doing what makes you happy is always worth the time.
📖 Suggested read: Things to talk about | 1000+ Great ideas for a conversation
46. Where do I want to travel to?
Preparing your bucket list is the most fun thing to do!
47. What is my most favorite thing about myself?
Love yourself, darling, people come and go but you are golden!
48. What makes me happy no matter what?
Knowing this about yourself can save you from all the stress in the world.
49. What’s next for me?
The future looks freakin’ bright!
50. Do I have fun?
Oh, sweet thing, you should have lots and lots and lots of fun. You only live once!
List of Questions to Ask Yourself
In need of more and more questions to ask yourself? Say no more! We have prepared a list of more questions to ask yourself and evidently get to know yourself more and more each passing day!
51. What is the meaning of life?
52. Do I believe in life after death?
53. Have I seen enough of the world?
54. Do I judge others?
55. Do I care about others?
56. What is this phase in my life teaching me?
57. Do I say yes when I should say no?
58. How can I love myself more today?
59. Is this a good and progressive thought?
60. How can I just be?
61. How am I conditioning my mind?
62. What goals should I set?
63. What relationships am I thankful for?
64. If I could learn a new skill, what would it be?
65. Where do I feel the safest?
66. Who do I want to be closer to?
67. Do I miss someone at the moment?
68. If I could invent a new word, what would it be?
69. What am I willing to sacrifice for my dreams?
👉 Suggested read: Rapid Fire | Conversation Starter Game
70. What makes me like people?
71. What do I dislike the most about my life?
72. What bothers me the most?
73. What do I need more of in my life?
74.What do I need to let go of?
75. When have I felt the most motivated?
76. How do I want to feel on a daily basis?
77. What’s standing in the way of me pursuing my dreams?
78. What’s the most important thing to me right now?
79. What are the things that make me proud?
80. Who are the people that mean to you the most?
81. How can I make tomorrow better?
82. Am I living the life I want to live?
83. What are my three biggest goals?
84. What are the things that made me smile today?
85. Do I have a good support system?
86. What is the problem that’s causing me a lot of anxiety lately?
87. What makes me cry?
88. What are my five best qualities?
89. What can I do to simplify my life?
90. What does confidence mean to me?
91. How do I want people to remember me?
92. What do I often dream of?
93. What are the things I need to stop doing?
94. What do I forgive myself for?
95. If I could turn back time, where would I go?
96. Who makes me the happiest that I am?
97. What are my top priorities?
98. When was the last time I laughed until I cried?
99. How can I create more positive habits?
100. Where would I like to live?
If you could answer each of these questions, you can truly say that you know yourself better than anyone else in this world!
In need of more questions to break the ice? Follow this link and start the most awesome conversation you’ve ever been a part of! Icebreaker Questions
Looking for some more self-care inspiration? Check out our book recommendations that will help you find your way.
- The Self-Care Solution: A Year of Becoming Happier, Healthier, and Fitter–One Month at a Time
- Self-Care for Black Women: 150 Ways to Radically Accept & Prioritize Your Mind, Body, & Soul
- The Just Girl Project Book of Self-Care: An Illustrated Guide for Young Women to Practice Self-Love, Self-Compassion & Mindfulness with Fun and Flair
- Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking
- Eliminate Negative Thinking: How to Overcome Negativity, Control Your Thoughts, And Stop Overthinking. Shift Your Focus into Positive Thinking, Self-Acceptance, And Radical Self Love
- How to Stop Negative Thinking: The 7-Step Plan to Eliminate Negativity, Overcome Rumination, Cease Overthinking Spiral, and Change Your Toxic Thoughts to Healthy Self-Talk
- Stop Overthinking: 23 Techniques to Relieve Stress, Stop Negative Spirals, Declutter Your Mind, and Focus on the Present (Mental and Emotional Abundance)
- The Self-Love Workbook: A Life-Changing Guide to Boost Self-Esteem, Recognize Your Worth and Find Genuine Happiness (Self-Love Books)