Math Pick-Up Lines
Most people hate Math and all that comes with it. This article about Mathematical Pick-Up Lines is one step to conquering your fear and disdain for Math and numbers. Get ready to be introduced to a whole fun and interesting side of the subject we all love to hate!✍️ May 20, 2022
- 🔎 Best Math Pick-Up Lines
- 📚 Cheesy Math Pick-Up Lines
- 📐 Nerdy Math Pick-Up Lines
- ✏️ Dirty Math Pick-Up Lines
Mathematics, in general, has always been perceived as one of the (if not the most) hatest subjects of all time. There’s just something about numbers that make children and adults squirm, yawn, and scratch their heads. It’s totally normal!
People who love math, the geeks and nerds, are even stereotyped as boring and serious. Hate to break it to you but that’s not always the case here. There’s a whole side of math that is fun and amazing despite these stereotyped notions.
Even people who love math are so interesting to talk to, especially if they start using math jokes and puns to make everybody laugh! Side note, girls even secretly love geeks and nerds who use these pick lines!
Are you ready to give Math a chance? Check out the best, cheesy, nerdy and dirty Math pick-up lines we’ve made just for you.
Follow this link to get the Best Pick-Up Lines Ever!
Best Math Pick-Up Lines
Only the smoothest Math pick-up lines made it to this list. Read them one by one and figure out how you can make them work in your next epic conversation with that girl you’re trying to impress or the friends you wanna become closer with!
1. Since you like adding numbers so much, can you please add yours to my phonebook?
Smooth way of asking for someone’s contact number. You go girl/boy!
2. Our love is like pi, irrational and never ending.
3.1415926535… yup. Never-ending!
3. They might say that you aren’t in my range, but I really wanna take you back to my domain.
And that’s how you take someone back to your place where the real math happens!
4. I promise to love you with all of my…circles. Circles, not hearts because hearts break but a circle goes on for eternity.
It kind of makes sense, don’t you agree?
5. Among the different shapes, you are a square because, baby, you have all the right angles.
6. I can solve any math problem but I don’t know how to tell you I like you.
Yeah, that is one tough challenge!
7. I don’t really like math. Actually, the only number that I care about is YOUR number.
Yet another way to ask for someone’s number.
8. You have such a great body, you must be a Mathlete.
I don’t know why that sounds so hot but it really does!
9. You must really be a triangle because you sure are acute one!
Excuse the triangle pun, people.
10. Can’t you see? YOU and I make the perfect equation.
A perfect combination even in Math!
Cheesy Math Pick-Up Lines
Feeling lucky today? Lucky enough to pull these cheesy lines that are guaranteed to make girls giggle at their goofiness? If yes, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t try them out on your girl and see the results for yourself.
1. Just like a fractal, my love for you goes on forever.
Even some people who claim to be good at math won’t get this.
2. What I feel for you is like dividing by zero…It really can’t be defined!
There’s just no words to explain it and there’s really no answer if you divide something by zero.
3. I believe that you are the solution to all of my equations.
Ain’t that something that’ll leave you speechless?
4. You are the x to my y.
It’s so simple yet only people who like math can get it.
5. You, girl, are way above the mean, median, and mode.
This will leave her confused if she didn’t listen to class about mean, median and mode but if she gets it, she’ll be beyond flattered!
6. If you’re such a math wizard, what is the answer to this problem: what is the sum of U plus ME?
She/he won’t be able to answer right away, for sure.
🤓 Suggested read: Top 30 D&D Pick-Up Lines
7. You are the square root of all my fantasies.
Ain’t that gonna make you blush?
8. You are definitely the solution to all of the homogeneous system of linear equations.
That will leave you dumbfounded, especially if you don’t have any idea what it is.
9. You would still move me even at absolute zero.
Absolute zero is supposed to be final but you are the exception, baby.
10. Hey darling, let’s find your nth term together.
Kind of like saying you want to test his/her limits.
Nerdy Math Pick-Up Lines
Wanna talk more about numbers, formulas and other geeky math stuff? These pick-up lines are best as introductions to your next math class if you’re a teacher or if you’re just fooling around with your fellow math geeks and nerds!
1. You must be 45º angle because you’re acute-y!
That is such a cute line!
🤓 Suggested read: Top 30 Chemistry Pick-Up Lines
2. My love for you is complex but not imaginary like √(-1).
If you know the rules for numbers like this then you’ll definitely get that you can’t get the square root of a negative number.
3. I like you because you’re as sweet as a Π!
Pi(pie)! This pun never gets old.
4. You must be √2 because I feel irrational when I’m around you!
Anything that can’t be written as a fraction is irrational and also people who can’t calm down and make sense of what they’re feeling around others.
5. I always tend toward you like an asymptote function!
As attractive as an asymptote function, that’s what you are, babe.
6. You must be the square root of -1 because you can’t be real!
And yet another pick-up line that uses √(-1) and it being an imaginary number!
7. Oh, baby, you’re looking so right, like a 90º angle!
Another way of telling her she’s looking so fine.
8. Why do you think circles are smokin’ hot? ‘Cause they are 360 degrees.
Make ‘em laugh with this one.
9.I think you’re more interesting and amazing compared to the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
That is at the height of compliments when it comes to Math.
10. 24 plus 24 equals 48 and you plus me equals fate.
Just the right amount of cheesiness and nerdiness.
Dirty Math Pick-Up Lines
Only people aged 18 and above must read these dirty math pick-up lines. Whoever thought Math also has its own naughty side? Laugh and blush all you want with these perverted math jokes that are sure to spice up any conversation!
1. You can make me your derivative so I can be tangent to those curves.
Try to imagine what this line is trying to let you picture out. It now depends on which point you’re going to be in tangent to.
2. Are you familiar with set theory? I would love to intersect and union you.
Can’t get any clearer than that!
👉 Suggested read: 🤓 Top 30 Nerdy Pick-Up Lines
3. I can’t help it, my lust for you seems to be exponentially growing like y = 2 to the x!
A blush-worthy pick-up line indeed!
4. I think you’re a math teacher because you got me harder than calculus, Ma’am.
Now this might be a bit inappropriate but you don’t call it dirty for no reason, darling.
5. You must be my integral because I see myself in the area beneath your curves.
Gosh, this one just got a bit visual.
6. If we’re both parts of a fraction, I would wanna be the numerator because I like to be on top.
Need I say more?
7. I’m so sorry but you make my radius grow at the sight of your arc length.
Radius of what? Arc length of what? Wink!
8. Let me explore your mean value, baby.
Explore away, darling!
9. The girls I’ve been with say that I’m like pi… really long and could go on forever.
Brace yourself for a long night and long toooot, missy.
10. Can you squeeze my theorem while I poly your nomial?
Math nerds and geeks would secretly smirk at this one, only they can get this one.
👉 Follow this link for more pick-up lines to use on your next killer convos: 40 More Pick-Up Lines!
Boring conversations are easily turned around when you know how to use anecdotes, puns, jokes and pick-up lines like these in order to use your magic and make everyone laugh, smile and enjoy. There’s more to life than just being serious all the time. Loosen up and smell the flowers, life is a kaleidoscope of colors… and numbers, apparently!
Ready to brush up on your flirting skills even more? These books can help you learn how to send the right signals, make a great first impression, and keep the spark alive in your relationships:
- Flirting: How to Flirt for Women Wanting to Date a High-Value Man, Including Seductive Body Language Techniques and a Guide to Get Your Ex Back
- How to Flirt with a Guy: A Girl’s Guide to Being Flirtatious and Getting the Guy You Want
- Flirt Fearlessly: The A to Z Guide to Getting Your Flirt On
- Dating Sucks, but You Don’t: The Modern Guy’s Guide to Total Confidence, Romantic Connection, and Finding the Perfect Partner