We are sometimes so caught up at work or in school that we forget that in life, the small things are what truly matter. Small things like spending quality time with our family and friends, talking about things, laughing at jokes and sharing stuff you love.Conversation Starters
You spend countless hours talking with your friends and family that you sometimes reach that awkward moment where you can’t think of anything else to talk about. Why stop with catching up when there are so many fascinating topics you can try?!
But before that, follow this link to find some awesome tips on how to start a great conversation. Great Conversation Starters
We made a list of some of the most interesting questions you can find from different topics. Check them out and start an amazing conversation!
Best 15 Questions about Proverbs
- Do you believe that absence makes one’s heart grow fonder?
- What speaks louder for you, words or actions?
- What’s worth a thousand words?
- Can’t beggars really be choosers?
- Do you believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
- In your opinion, what is next to godliness?
- If you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, how should you judge a book?
- Among the things you can do today, which can you put off until tomorrow?
- In your opinion, what is the best policy?
- If you can’t beat ‘em, what should you do?
- Do you believe that laughter is the best medicine?
- Are two heads really better than one?
- Is the pen really mightier than the sword?
- Is the grass always greener on the other side?
- How should you begin a journey of a thousand miles?
Best 15 Questions about Science
- Have you ever thought about why the ocean is blue?
- How do big ships stay afloat?
- What are rainbows made of?
- Why doesn’t the moon appear during daytime?
- What makes the sun hot?
- Do you believe that aliens really exist?
- Why is the ocean blue?
- Does the sky have any weight?
- What makes fire burn?
- How did life begin?
- Why is the sky blue?
- How do fishes sleep?
- How many planets are really in the solar system?
- How did humans discover fire?
- What was the first ever human invention?
Best 15 Questions about Poetry
- What poetry book are you reading at the moment?
- Have you ever dreamt of being a poet?
- Why do you think the author wrote _ _ _ _ _ (name of poem or book)?
- What type of people do you think would enjoy this poem?
- Do you think this poem was well-written?
- When can you say that a poem is well-written?
- When can you say that a poem is poorly written?
- Which type of poems do you like? Funny or serious?
- What are the four adjectives that come to mind when you read this poem?
- What does this poem remind you of?
- Who is your favorite poet of all time?
- Which poet do you like the least?
- Do you like Shakespeare?
- If you ever write your own poem, what would it be about?
- What is life?
Best 15 Questions about Movies
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- Which movie reflects your life at the moment?
- Which is your favorite movie quote?
- Who is your favorite movie character?
- Which was the last movie that made you cry?
- What type of movies do you enjoy?
- Do you like drama or scary movies?
- Which movies do you like more, american or british?
- Which movie have you watched the most times?
- Do you enjoy animated movies?
- Which cartoon character do you love?
- If you were a cartoon, who would you be?
- Which is your favorite cartoon movie?
- Disney or Nickelodeon?
- Do you watch horror films?
Best 15 Questions about Sports
- Which is your favorite sport of all time?
- Have you ever met a soccer superstar?
- Have you ever gotten an autograph from your favorite baseball star?
- Have you ever watched ice hockey in person?
- Who is your favorite basketball legend of all time?
- Have you ever played football?
- Which sport are you actually good at?
- How many football games have you attended and watched?
- If money was out of the question, which sport would you most likely try?
- What do you think is the most challenging sport there is?
- Are you willing to save money to buy a ticket to watch an NFL game?
- Are you willing to take time off school to train for a basketball game?
- Tennis or badminton?
- Do you have a volleyball star idol?
- Do you consider sports as a hobby?
Best 15 Questions about Novels
- Which was the last novel you’ve been crazy about?
- What is your favorite quote from a novel?
- Who is the novel heartthrob you have that biggest crush on?
- Which novel made you cry?
- What’s the setting of your favorite novel?
- Who is your favorite character from a novel?
- Which novel do you find most inspiring?
- Which novel have you read the most times?
- How many novels have you read in your entire life?
- What was the first novel you’ve ever read?
- Which novel has kept you up all night reading it?
- How many novels can you finish in a day?
- Do you enjoy romantic novels?
- Which type of novel do you like more? Fiction or nonfiction?
- Have you read a nonfiction story and genuinely enjoyed it?
Best 15 Questions about Travels
- Which is your ultimate favorite holiday destination?
- How many trips abroad have you been to?
- Which is the most magical place you’ve been to?
- Have you ever been to Europe?
- Which Asian country have you traveled to?
- What is your favorite place in New York?
- Where can you find the most beautiful beach in the world?
- Which country has the most exquisite, exotic dishes?
- Where’s the best place to go paragliding?
- Where can you go to enjoy the most beautiful hiking trail?
- Where would you like to spend your honeymoon?
- Which country, other than your homeland, have you first visited?
- What’s the most expensive place you have been to?
- What’s the cheapest place you have been to?
- Which country can you find the most attractive locals?
Best 15 Questions about Food
- What’s the yummiest food you’ve ever tasted?
- What’s the most expensive food you’ve ever bought and eaten?
- What’s that grossest food you’ve ever tasted?
- Which food can’t you live without in your life?
- What food can’t you stand smelling?
- Which food is the least expensive one you’ve bought and eaten?
- Do you think you can be a vegetarian?
- Would you rather be a fruitarian or a vegetarian?
- Have you ever tried a keto diet?
- How much is your usual daily calorie intake?
- Can you give up fries for the rest of your life?
- Which do you prefer, ice cream or pastries?
- Do you enjoy eating exotic food?
- Have you ever tried a juice cleanse diet?
- Can you survive without coffee?
Best 15 Questions about Pets
- Which of your pets is your favorite?
- Cats are the best pets.
- What’s the most expensive thing you’ve bought for your pet?
- Have you ever tried feeding your dog chocolate?
- How many pets do you have?
- Can you live without your pet?
- If you were to have another new pet today, what would you call it?
- Have you ever had an exotic pet?
- Which animal would make the cutest pet ever?
- What do you usually feed your pet?
- How do you train your puppies?
- Have you ever had a pet sugarglider?
- Which pet animal would you rather have, a cat or a cat?
- Would you rather buy a pet or adopt one from a shelter?
- What’s the story behind your pet’s name?
Best 15 Questions about Music
- What are the top three songs on your playlist right now?
- Do you like classical music?
- Which local artist is your favorite at the moment?
- Do you enjoy rap music?
- Which is your favorite christian artist or band?
- Who is your favorite rock ‘n roll star?
- What is your favorite love song?
- What’s your favorite Beatles song?
- Which song reminds you about your childhood?
- Has a song ever made you cry while listening to it?
- Which song instantly lightens your mood?
- Do you enjoy listening to country music?
- Which musical instrument can you play?
- What is your favorite country song of all time?
- Who is your favorite country music singer or band?
A good conversation is like a good bed. A great conversation is food for the soul. You can never have enough topics to set you for life so you need to be creative enough to think of more!
If you can’t then don’t worry, we have so much more for you! Great Conversation Starters
✍️ November 16, 2020