You have some friends over and don't know what to do? Or you're on a first date and need some conversation topics? Then look no further. We've got a great list of hypothetical questions for you, which lead to exciting conversations and discussions.✍️ November 10, 2021
- 🤓 What Are Hypothetical Questions?
- ⭐️ Best Hypothetical Questions
- 😂 Funny Hypothetical Questions
- 🤯 Deep Hypothetical Questions
- 👍 Good Hypothetical Questions
Asking hypothetical questions in daily conversations keeps your talks alive. It’s not only entertaining but also allows asking more personal questions without being too awkward about it.
And if you’d ask hypotheticals, don’t forget to listen and react to what your conversation partner says. Let them do the talking and show interest in their responses.
What Are Hypothetical Questions? 🤔
Hypothetical questions are questions that do not correspond to reality but are based on a scenario presented. Most of the time, hypothetical questions are about what you would do or choose in a particular situation, such as “What would you do if you caught your partner cheating?”.
Sometimes a brief story is presented and then asked what you would do. Another typical example of hypothetical questions is moral dilemmas. In moral dilemmas, you have to choose between at least two options, which are equally ethically reprehensible or unpleasant.
But don’t worry, not all hypothetical questions are dark and sad. There are also a lot of fun ones.
Best Hypothetical Questions ⭐️
To be honest, I like all of the questions. It was pretty hard to choose the best ones. Anyhow, here are some of the best hypothetical questions. Don’t forget to give an honest answer!
1. You catch your best friend cheating on their partner. Their partner is also a good friend of yours. Would you tell your friend’s partner that you saw them kissing another person? Why, or why not?
That’s quite a dilemma. Either option may have a bad outcome. What do you think is the right thing to do in this situation?
2. What’s the worst job you would never want to do? Would you take this job if you’d get paid 100k/Week?
100k per week is a lot of money. Would it be worth the money doing a job you hate profoundly?
3. What if you weren’t allowed anymore to make your own decisions and had to choose a person to make them for you? What person would you choose and why?
Not being able to make your own decisions sucks. However, which person do you think would make the best decisions for you?
4. If you could domesticate one wild animal, which animal would you choose?
I’d love to have a pet koala bear. 🐨
5. If you were elected president, what are the first things you would change?
As a leader of a country, you have great power. What would you do with it?
6. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you buy and why?
I’m sure you can think of more than just one thing. However, what thing has the highest priority for you?
7. You are doomed to be haunted by a ghost for the rest of your life. However, you can choose which dead person the ghost is. Who would you choose as your ghost?
Who do you think would be the best ghostly company?
👉 Suggested read: Things to talk about | 1000+ Great ideas for a conversation
8. Your best friend has just murdered someone for a good reason and asks you for help to get rid of the body. Would you help them disposing the body, or would you turn them in?
Through thick and thin - how far does your friendship go?
9. If you were a superhero but could only have superpowers that weren’t already taken, what powers would you choose, and what would your superhero name be?
So the classics like being able to fly, turn invisible, or being super strong are already taken.
10. If you had to make one species go extinct, which species would you choose and why?
If I had to eradicate one species, it would be spiders for sure.
11. You’re walking in a forest and discover a black suitcase. Inside it holds one million dollars and a piece of paper stained in blood with a single word “Don’t”. Would you take the suitcase or leave it?
Haven’t we learned from Horror movies that this is a very bad idea?
12. What would you do if time stopped for 24 hours?
Would you do something exciting or just laze around at home and have a day off?
👉 Suggested read: 30 What Would You Do Dilemmas
13. If you were required by law to get a full-body tattoo, what would you get tattooed and why?
I would turn myself into an avatar.
14. What do you think the future will look like? What changes do you think we will see in the next 100 years?
Think about good and bad changes. What would our environment look like, and what changes in technology would there be?
15. If you could improve any aspect of yourself (i.e., intelligence, fitness, etc.) but you had to decrease another aspect of yourself, what aspects would you increase and which would you decrease?
Is there something you would like to be better at? And in which area would you be okay with being a little worse?
16. What laws would you abolish if you could, and which laws would you create?
How do you think the world would look like with the changes you make?
17. Would you rather travel the world for the rest of your life (only staying in one place for one month) or never leave your home state ever again?
“Home sweet home” or “My home is where my heart is”?
18. If you could change one thing about the human body, what would it be?
What body parts could need improvement?
19. How would your life change if you knew you were immortal?
What crazy things would you try out?
20. If you had to speak at a TEDx conference this instant, what would you talk about?
Would you talk about something personal in your life or about a specific topic you know a lot about?
21. There’s a new pill on the market that makes you 30% more intelligent. A side effect is that you will lose all your hair (eyelashes, eyebrows, body hair included). Would you take it?
I mean, no body hair would be fantastic. Give me a wig, fake eyelashes, and an eyebrow pencil, and I’m fine.
22. If you could instantly become an expert in one thing of your choice, what would you choose?
For me, it would be something creative, like playing guitar or drawing. What would be your choice?
23. If reincarnation was real, what would you want to come back as?
Would you want to be an animal or a human?
24. You’re going for a hike with your friends. Suddenly a bear shows up. You freeze up and hope that the bear will go away if you don’t make any quick movements. It becomes clear that this strategy doesn’t work. The bear approaches you and comes closer and closer to you. What do you do?
What would be the best strategy to survive?
25. If you had the chance to rename yourself, would you do it? If so, what name would you pick?
Do you like your name? If not, here’s the chance to find a new one.
👉 Suggested read: 100 Questions to Ask: Find a Conversation Topic
26. If anyone killed your pet, what’s the first thing you would do?
I don’t even want to think about that.
27. If you were given 1000 dollars and told that you had to spend it today, what would you buy?
Would it be something practical or luxurious?
28. If you could go back and be any age you want for a month, what age would you choose?
My teenage years were absolutely not my favorite ones by no means. However, it would be cool to have pajama parties with my best friend at the time once more.
29. You are driving on a stormy night and see three people waiting for a ride on the side of the street. You decide to help. However, you can only take one with you. Who would you choose if the first one was your mother, the second the love of your life, and the third a stranger who is hurt and needs medical help?
Is this an easy or difficult decision for you?
30. If you had the opportunity to save your sibling’s life by jumping off a 40 story building onto a blow-up pad that boasts a 95% survival rate for you, would you jump?
So there’s a 5% chance that you are going to die. Would you take the risk?
31. If you could be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
Have you ever dreamed about being famous?
32. If 2020 was a movie, what would be the title be?
What genre would you choose?
33. Would you rather sleep in a haunted amusement park crawling with deadly huge snakes or sleep in a haunted hospital with huge tarantulas?
I have a phobia of spiders, so I’ve made my choice. What about you?
👉 Suggested read: List of the Best Ice Breaker Questions that will Spark Conversations
34. If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose, and why?
I would really like to know what my cat thinks throughout the day.
35. You’ve just woken up from a loud noise in your house. It seems that someone tries to break into your house. Do you call the police and wait for help, or do you take some actions yourself?
My initial thought was to call the police immediately. That’s what you probably should do. However, what if they have guns? Shouldn’t you first try to prevent them from breaking into your home? Or maybe it would best to hide in a room? On the other hand, if they could break into your home, there would probably also be able to break into another room where you’re hiding. And what are the intentions? Do they just want money, or are they murderers? It’s really not that easy if you think about it longer.
Funny Hypothetical Questions 😂
Now let’s get into the fun stuff. Here are some light-hearted and funny questions to think about.
1. What would you do if you walked into your house and saw your parents having sex on the couch?
What should someone do in this kind of situation? 🙈
2. The zombie apocalypse is here. You can choose one household item as a hand weapon. Which one would you choose?
Kitchen knife, a pan, mixer… What could be useful in a zombie apocalypse?
3. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with a stranger who has extreme farting issues?
Well, your options are limited because you’re literally trapped.
4. If you could be an animal for one day, which one would you choose and why?
Which animal has the best life, in your opinion?
5. If you could choose one person from history to be your imaginary friend, who would you pick and why?
Let’s go back to medieval times, pick someone random and get to know everything!
6. If someone offered you 1000 dollars every time they punched you in the face, how many times would you want to be hit?
In my country, there is free health insurance, so bring it on. 😄
7. If you had to marry any fictional character, who would you choose, and why?
That’s a difficult decision.
8. You are at your crush’s place and have to take a big dump. There’s no way to hold it in, so you go to the toilet. Unfortunately, you have shat so much that you’ve clogged the toilet. What do you do?
Would you tell them right away or try to fix it on your own? And what would you do to fix it? One thing is sure - I would definitely sink through the ground.
9. One night you’re 6-year-old child comes up to you and asks how babies are made? What do you say?
Would you tell them about “the birds and bees”, or would you take a more realistic approach?
10. Someone offers you one million dollars if you chop your thumb off with a saw. What would you do?
Ouch. This would take some willpower for sure.
👉 Suggested read: Funny Questions to Ask - Conversation Starters
11. If you could rename one thing, what would you rename it?
Has it ever happened to you that you read a word over and over, and at some point, it seems completely strange to you? Maybe you can come up with a better name for it.
12. You’re on a first date, and everything is great. You find that person very attractive, and they have a great personality. The only thing that bothers you is that they have really bad breath. Would you still date the person, and would you tell them? If so, how would you tell them?
As grown-ups, we should be able to talk about stuff like this. However, it is still is uncomfortable to have this conversation. Would you tell them right away or wait and tell them at a later point in time?
13. If Jurassic Park was real, would you visit it?
That’s a clear yes for me. I guess… 🤔
14. What would you do if you bumped into Harry Styles on the street?
Even if I don’t really like his music - god damn, this man is beautiful.
15. Would you rather get uglier or dumber?
What’s more important to you? Looks or intelligence?
16. If one day you woke up and were the opposite sex, what would be the first thing you would do?
I think we all have the same thought in mind.
17. What chunk of history would you like to see in a video to get to know the truth of this time?
🤓 Suggested read: 70 Great Relationship Questions To Ask Your Partner
18. If you had to rename the seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter), how would you name them?
I love this kind of question. Get creative!
19. If you could make a piece of clothing that had any kind of superpower, what kind of power would it have, and what would you do with it?
Would you choose something supernatural or something practical like a hat that magically gives you any haircut you want?
20. What two animals would you like to switch the sounds they make?
How about a meowing bird and a chirping cat?
21. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
What genre would it be? Jazz, Pop, Rock…?
22. What if you could switch lives with someone for a day? Would you do it? If so, who would you choose?
Would you rather switch lives with a famous person or a normal person?
23. If you could relive the last year, would you change any decisions you made?
Do you regret something you did or did not last year?
24. If you had to wear the same outfit for the rest of your life, what would you wear?
Would you prefer something comfy or fancy?
25. Which fictional character would you like to be friends with, and why?
I would go with Kim Possible. She’s a legend.
26. If you had a clone of yourself, what would you want it to do?
Imagine meeting your clone for the first time! It must be super weird. And would the clone feel like a clone, or would they think they are me? What if I’m the clone and I don’t know it. 🤯
27. If you could call your fifty-year-old-self and have a twenty-minute conversation, what would you talk about?
Are there any questions you would like to ask?
28. If they were making a movie of your life, what actor would you choose to play you and why?
Would you choose the actor based on their appearance or personality?
29. If you weren’t able to feel any physical pain and couldn’t ever get seriously hurt, what would you try out?
Would you try out some extreme sports or other risky stuff?
30. Would you rather have a tree in your back garden that produces any fruit of your choice or a domesticated dinosaur of your choice?
You could save a lot of money if you hadn’t to buy fruits anymore. On the other hand, having a pet dinosaur sounds pretty epic to me. You can have a lot of fun with it, like riding or cuddling it.
31. If you could live in any sitcom, which one would it be and why?
New Girl, Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother, etc. Would you go with a classic sitcom or a recent Netflix sitcom?
32. If animals became as smart as humans and could speak, what out of the following jobs would suit which animals? Accountant, teacher, general practitioner, and mail carrier.
That’s a fun question. Explain your decision. What makes these animals suitable for these jobs?
33. If you had to replace shaking hands with a new greeting instead of shaking hands?
Because of the pandemic, maybe you’ve already come up with a creative idea for greeting gestures? How do you like shaking hands in general? Do you like it, or would you like to replace it with a new gesture forever?
📖 Suggested read: 200+ Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl
34. Who would you choose to be your lover, a werewolf, a vampire, an alien, or a zombie?
Next question: How do you imagine your sex life with this particular lover?
35. If you were a plant, what plant would best suit your personality?
A cactus, Bonsai, orchids, palm tree,… There are a ton of plants out there. Which one are you?
Deep Hypothetical Questions 🤯
This list contains thought-provoking questions about life and also some moral dilemmas.
1. You have the choice between being immortal and unhappy or living happily for another 30 years. What would you choose?
Every human being is, to some degree, afraid of their own death, which is entirely normal because we all have a natural urge to survive. However, is your anxiety so high that you would accept living unhappy for eternity?
2. What would you do if you knew you are going to die next week?
Well, I don’t know about you, but first, I would most certainly have a couple of panic attacks. But what comes after that? Would you spend time with your family and friends? Would you travel or do something you always wanted to do but were too afraid of?
3. What would you ask if you could phone with your future self from the year 2050?
Would you really want to know? What if you don’t like the answer? And how would your life change if you got an answer to your question?
📖 Suggested read: First Date Conversations ❤️
4. If you could find a cure for one disease, which one would you choose?
There are so many horrible diseases I would like to cure. Dementia, Cancer… It’s difficult to choose only one, isn’t it?
5. If you could travel back in time and give your parents advice on how to raise you, what would you say to them?
I hope your parents were and are decent people. If not, here’s the chance to express your feelings about them. However, even seemingly perfect parents make mistakes. What would you tell them, and what would you do differently in raising your children?
6. What would you do if someone made a racist remark in public? Would you speak up?
I guess the initial reaction of most people is yes. However, there are many factors that determine whether we intervene or not intervene. For example, I’m a petite woman. Suppose I noticed a rather aggressive man making a racist comment. In that case, I’m pretty sure I would not intervene for my own safety. It’s definitely a heated topic. What do you think about it?
7. What if you had a friend that spoke to you the same way as you speak to yourself? Would you stay their friend?
Excellent question! That’s a great way to find out if you have an unhealthy relationship with yourself.
8. What if you could remove one memory from your life? Would you do it? And if so, what would it be?
There’s a saying that goes, “We are our memories.” Good and bad memories change us and help us grow as human beings. However, wouldn’t it be beneficial to be able to delete traumatic events? What do you think?
9. If you could ask one question and be guaranteed a truthful answer, what would you ask?
Choose wisely because you are only allowed to ask one question.
10. What do you think would a world without borders look like?
What do you think would change to the positive and what to the negative?
11. How would your life change if you wouldn’t care about what other people think about you?
How much do you care about what other people think about you? If you’re like me, then you care too much. I really try to work on that. Think about what you would start doing or stop doing if you just didn’t give a f*ck.
12. You’re on a summer vacation with your family. Your teenage daughter and your 11-years-old niece are running down to the beach to swim. You notice that a storm is looming on the horizon, and the water looks rough. You tell them to get out of the water, but it’s too late. You hear both of them screaming. If you don’t help them, the chances are high that they are going to drown. However, who would you save first? Your niece, who is a bad swimmer, or your own daughter that you love with all your heart?
This could be a life-death situation. If you decide to save one person first, it is unsure if you had enough time to save the other.
13. There’s a psychopath at your house who forces you to kill either your 60-years-old mother or a random child to save your own life. Who would you kill?
An Artificial Intelligence would choose the 60-year-old mother without a doubt because she is older and has a lower life expectancy. However, we are no computers and have emotions. What would objectively be the right thing to do, and what would you do?
📖 Suggested read: The Best Icebreaker Group Games For Any Occasion
14. You’re going for a walk and see a sad old man sitting on a park bench. You decide to sit down next to him and start a conversation. The old man tells you that he has cancer and is planning to kill himself tonight. He doesn’t have any family or friends and wants to leave all his money to you. What do you do?
Would you accept the money, or would you try to talk him out of it and get him help? However, if you were to notice a car accident, you are obligated to render aid. If you don’t do it, you can get punished. Wouldn’t it be the same with this situation?
15. If you could end all war for good by killing one innocent child, would you do it? Why, or why not?
I mean, killing one person to end all war on earth? It kind of would make sense to do it. However, could you really kill a child? Could you live with this guilt?
16. What would the world be like if humans did not have the ability to lie?
How would this affect society, and how would it affect your personal life? Isn’t it sometimes better not to tell the truth to not hurt the feelings of others?
17. If you could speak to one person from history, who would it be, and what would you want to tell or ask them?
Would it be a person that you despise or a person you sincerely admire?
18. How do you think will Artificial Intelligence change our lives in the future? What positive and negative effects could it have?
How could AI improve our lives, and could it possibly be a danger to us?
🤓 Suggested read: 70 Fun Questions to Ask Your Friends
19. If you could create a new planet, what would your perfect planet look like?
That sounds exciting! Maybe you could invent new animals and plants. What laws would you introduce, and what would life look like on your planet?
20. You’ve died. A fantasy creature gives you a choice between being reincarnated as a dog, living as a ghost on earth, or just stay dead without any consciousness. What would you choose?
Dogs seem to have a happy life, assuming they live with nice people. So I’d probably go with that.
21. You are watching a movie and find out that the movie is about your life. Would you watch it to the end, knowing that you would see when and how you will die?
Would you want to know where life leads you?
22. If you could grant one wish to another person, who would you give it to and why?
I believe, if you spread happiness, happiness will return to you. Which person, in your opinion, would deserve it the most?
23. You’ve just died. You never believed in god and considered yourself as an atheist. Now that you’re dead, you’ve found out that god exists. You literally stand at the front door of heaven. Do you think god would open the door?
Do you believe in god? If so, do you think god accepts everyone or just believers?
24. If the world would die tomorrow, but you could sacrifice yourself to save it, would you do it?
That would be the most heroic act I can imagine. Though I doubt that I could do it. Can you imagine doing it?
25. If you had to choose between saving your beloved pet or the person you hate, who would you choose?
This question is not that easy to answer.
26. If you could go back in time, what event would you want to witness?
Would you like to go to the Woodstock Festival or any other concert by a musician who is no longer with us?
27. If you could give phobias to people, what would you give to whom?
Do you have any phobia(s)? Wouldn’t it be great to be magically freed from your anxiety?
28. If all animals would be able to talk and communicate with humans, would you eat them?
The chances are high that you personally never have to kill an animal for food. There are other people that do the job. But still, knowing that these animals can talk and somebody has to kill them, would you still eat them?
29. If you could solve one world problem, what would it be and why?
That’s a tough choice. Which world problem do you think needs to be solved most urgently?
30. If you had to choose between killing one human or 100 puppies and kittens, who would you kill?
Killing 100 puppies and kittens would take you a lot of time and also a lot of emotional pain. However, would you still do it to save one human life?
📖 Suggested read: Best Conversation Starters for Friends
31. How would your life change if you knew the date and time of your death?
Do you think you would be more relaxed or more stressed in life knowing when you’re life is going to end?
32. What would you do if you had to choose between living in wealth but suffering from a chronic illness which causes you constant physical pain or living in poverty but not having a chronic illness?
Would you accept chronic pain in order to live a life of luxury?
33. How would our world be like if electricity had never been discovered?
Think of all the things in our life that need electricity to function. Also, think about what your daily life would be like and the limitations you would have to contend with.
34. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
This question is probably one of the hardest for me. You really have to know what you want in life to answer this question.
35. Would you rather know the uncomfortable truth of the world or believe a comforting lie?
Something in the middle would be great. But that’s not an option here. What would you choose if you had to?
Good Hypothetical Questions 👍
Here you find more good hypothetical questions to think about.
1. Someone offers you 10 Million Dollars if you give up your phone forever. Would you take it?
Life without a cell phone is hard to imagine these days, right? Is it worth giving up your phone for the rest of your life to live in wealth?
📖 Suggested read: Rapid Fire | Conversation Starter Game
2. If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would you choose and why?
Not being able to smell, taste, see, feel, or hear? What sense would you be willing to give up?
3. What would you do if you had the ability to turn invisible for two hours a day?
Where would you go? Would you run around naked in public?
4. You have the option to bring one extinct animal back from the dead. Which would you choose and why?
There are many cool extinct animals, like dinosaurs, mammoths, saber-toothed tigers,… What consequences could it have to bring back one extinct species?
5. If you had to give up your phone, laptop, or headphones for the rest of your life, which one would you give up and why?
For all of them, there is a good reason to keep them. However, which of them is the least important to you?
6. If you could travel back in time for one day. Where/when would you go and why?
How far back in time would you like to travel? The 90’s, 80’s or way earlier, such as the 18th century?
7. What if you used every moment of your life productively?
Do you also suffer from procrastination? Think about all the things you could have already had accomplished by now if you didn’t put off your tasks so often.
8. What if you were locked in a dark room for 30 days? (You get food and water). What would you do to stay sane?
A couple of days in isolation and sensory deprivation is tough. I’m pretty sure the majority of people would go insane. Is there something that could help you stay sane for those 30 days?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Do you have a favorite travel destination? And would you like to stay there for good?
10. If you could be a Marvel superhero for a day, which one would you be and why?
What would you do with those superpowers?
11. If you could become fluent in one language of your choice this instant, what would it be?
Why would you want to learn this language?
12. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
I hate doing household chores. So I would probably choose to eliminate vacuuming.
13. If you could remove one company from the world, which one would you choose?
Amazon, Zalando, Alibaba… There many big companies out there that aren’t the most ethical ones. What are your reasons why you have picked out one specific company?
14. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
Self-love and body positivity are great movements. However, if you had the chance to change something you always were insecure about, would you do it?
15. If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
Everybody has some good and some bad personality traits. What’s good and evil is for every person differently. Maybe you are shy and would like to overcome it (or you’re totally okay with it). Even though it’s just a hypothetical question, and your bad personality trait won’t go away by magic, maybe answering this question gives you a push to try to work on yourself.
🤓 Suggested read: 100 Words To Describe Your Best Friend
16. If you could be famous on one social media platform, what would you pick?
Explain your decision.
17. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
Do you have one all-time favorite song that you could listen to over and over again?
18. If you could make yourself never need to sleep, would you do it?
If you would do it, what would you do with the extra time?
19. You can pick any 3 people in the world to be stuck on an island with. Who do you choose and why?
Would you also pick celebrities that you admire or just close friends or family?
20. If you lost the ability to see all colors except one, which color would you want to see?
In other words - what’s your favorite color?
21. How would your perfect life look like?
That’s a great question to think about. It’s always good to know what you want your life to look like.
22. Would you rather be able to speak all of the languages in the world fluently or know how to play all of the instruments?
What sounds better to you? Travel around the world without language barriers or starting a promising music career?
23. You get to pick one household chore to never do again for the rest of your life. Which one is it?
As mentioned earlier - I’d definitely choose to eliminate vacuuming.
24. Would you rather live in the future or the past? And why?
Both have their advantages.
📖 Suggested read: 🍞 55+ Funny Bread Puns To Make You Laugh
25. If you could switch body with one of your friends for a day, who would it be and why?
Which of your friends has the most exciting or most chill life, in your opinion?
26. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose, and why?
That’s a difficult one. We can never know for sure if the best age has yet to come.
27. If you could get away with a crime, what crime would you commit, and why?
I would rob a bank. And yes, they say, “Money doesn’t make you happy”. That’s something rich people say. Being financially stable definitely contributes to a healthy and happy life.
28. If you never had to work again, how would you spend your time?
You could invest more time in your hobbies. And if you don’t have any, you have plenty of time to try out new things and find out what you like.
29. If you could keep only three things from your home, what would you pick and why?
Pets do not count as things.
30. If you have a lifetime supply of one illegal thing legal, what would it be?
31. If you had to write a book, what would it be about?
Do you have something you’re really passionate about and would like to share with the world? Share your dreams with the intelligent reader!
32. Imagine meeting a very attractive person in a bar. You ask them how old they are. They tell you that they’re 25 years old. You start talking to each other, and you feel emotionally and physically very attracted to them. They have the same feelings for you. After some time, you start a relationship, and you two are very happy together. One day they tell you that they lied about their age. They aren’t 25 but 15! (You are 28 years old). What do you do?
Would you end the relationship or find a way to make it work? Would it make you a pedophile because of the big age difference?
33. It’s the year 2050, and the first hotel on Mars has just opened. Someone offers you a free trip to Mars. You would be one of the first civilians visiting mars. Would you accept the offer?
Would you like to be one of the first people visiting mars?
34. If you could only see three people for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Who are you closest to?
35. If you could neglect one personal hygiene routine (e.g., brushing your teeth, washing your hair,…) without any negative effects to your image or health, what would you choose?
It would definitely be shaving for me. I hate it.
Are you looking for more good hypothetical questions? Here is a list of great “What would you do?” Questions: 👉 What would you do?
If you are looking for more profound questions, then you should check out this question lists: 👉 Philosophical Questions