How well do you know your Best Friend? Quiz
If someone was pretending to be your best friend online, would you know it in an instant? Do you know every bit of information about your best friend enough to save his/her social media account? How confident are you that you'd be able to answer any question about them?✍️ September 8, 2020
If you’re not confident, don’t worry about it. You can change that now, starting with conversation starters and fun questions you and your best friend could ask each other.
You can be super-close without realizing you have no idea where your best friend was born, or where her favorite camp was.
- When is your birthday?
- Which cities have you lived before?
- What industry do you work in?
- How long since you’ve graduated?
- What’s the size of your feet?
- What is your natural hair color?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Where do your parents live?
- What exactly do you do at your job?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
Favorite things & people
How many things do you and your best friend have in common? Question them about their favorite things and people to find out.
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your all-time favorite movie?
- Who do you look up to the most in life?
- What ice cream flavor is your favorite?
- Do you have a go-to brand of junk food?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- Who is your favorite person right now?
- Where is your favorite place to think?
- Do you collect anything? If so, what is it?
- Dogs or cats?
Pet peeves & dislikes
Of course, knowing your best friend wouldn’t be complete without understanding what makes them tick. It’s funny to learn about pet peeves and dislikes…then discover you have the same ones. You’d be surprised to know that these things could even be the uniting force for your friendship.
- What do you think is the least attractive attitude on a person?
- Is there a food that you absolutely hate?
- Do you have a band or musical artist that you hate with a passion?
- Which holiday can you survive without?
- What office tasks do you hate doing?
- Is there an expression that makes your blood boil?
- When it comes to a life partner, which behavior is unforgivable to you?
- Which part of school did you hate the most?
- What does it take to ruin your day?
- Are you a fan of karaoke?
Humor is one of the most universal elements of a successful friendship. Learn about the craziest things your best friend has done, to the things that make them laugh out loud.
- Do you find yourself funny?
- What’s the last joke that made you roll on the floor laughing?
- Do knock-knock jokes make you laugh?
- Who is your favorite stand-up comedian?
- Which sitcom is your favorite?
- Do you find Conan O’ Brien funny?
- Which cartoon do you find hilarious?
- Pick just one: Adam Sandler, Jack Black, Jim Carrey, Chris Rock, or Will Ferrell?
- What is your favorite comedy film of all time?
- Do you find pranks funny?
Get to know each other at a deeper level. Talk about each others’ frustrations, heart breaks, dreams, aspirations, and everything in between.
- What makes your soul happy?
- Who broke your heart last?
- Which person in your past had the most impact in your life?
- Do you regret anything you’ve done?
- If you can make what’s missing in your life appear in a snap, what would it be?
- Did you have a friend who you wished you were still close with now?
- Would you ever give up your life for someone?
- When can you say “you made it” in life?
- Do you like who you are now?
- How much of your bucket list have you achieved?
Best Friend Quiz
Now are you ready to test your friendship? Try out our online friendship test:
Best Friend Quiz