Good Icebreaker Questions
Looking for some great icebreaker questions? Look no further. This is the list you're searching for.✍️ September 24, 2020
No man is an island… the old saying goes. We can’t really live just on our own. Merely existing is not really living. Life is all about connections: connections with family, friends and all the other people around you.
Communication is key to achieve connection. All we really need to do is first, be confident enough to make the first move, remember to always be ourselves and then try to find that common ground with the person we’re talking to.
Follow this link to learn more on how to start conversations!
But sometimes, it’s harder for us to open up and talk to others. It’s either we’re shy or we just can’t think of anything to talk about. Not to worry, in order to help foster a world of friendship, understanding and genuine connection, we prepared this list of good icebreaker questions for you to enjoy!
- 10 Good icebreaker questions for adults
- 10 Good icebreaker questions for kids
- 10 Good icebreaker questions for teens
- 10 Good icebreaker questions about work
- 10 Good icebreaker questions for your family
- 10 Good icebreaker questions about hobbies
- 10 Good icebreaker questions about food
- 10 Good icebreaker questions about technology
10 Good icebreaker questions for adults
- Which song instantly lightens your mood on a bad day?
- Do you have a family tradition that has never been broken?
- What is your life mantra?
- What are the characteristics of an ideal partner?
- Do you have a skin care routine?
- What is your most favorite hobby?
- Do you have a secret recipe for your favorite dish?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What is your stance on poverty in our country?
- What are your plans after retirement?
10 Good icebreaker questions for kids
- What is your favorite game to play?
- If you were kidnapped by bad guys, which superhero would you want to rescue you?
- If a genie will give you three wishes, what will you ask for?
- What is your favorite snack of all time?
- Who is your favorite teacher and why?
- Did you know that tomato is a fruit?
- If your mom asks you what gift you want for Christmas, what would you tell her?
- Who is your role model and why?
- Mommy or Daddy? Why?
- Who do you consider as your best friend?
10 Good icebreaker questions for teens
- Are you still a virgin?
- Who was your last kiss?
- What’s the latest gossip in school?
- What was your latest tweet/post about?
- Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?
- How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
- Would you give your ex a second chance?
- What is your favorite clothing brand and why?
- Do you know how to drive a car?
- Have you ever been outside the country?
10 Good icebreaker questions about work
- It’s 8am in the office, coffee or tea?
- How do you handle a work-related problem?
- Do you think that you work well under pressure?
- What type of leadership do you work best with?
- When can you say that the company you’re working for is a great company?
- Good boss or good teammates?
- How do you spend your days off?
- What is your stress reliever?
- What did you splurge your bonus on?
- Do you see yourself working long term with the company you’re currently working for?
10 Good icebreaker questions for your family
- How are things at work/in school?
- Do you genuinely like our new neighbor?
- How much should we budget for our upcoming trip?
- Who do you think will be the richest among all of us someday?
- Where should we spend our summer vacation?
- Among us siblings, who do you think will get married first?
- Which movie should we watch tomorrow night?
- What house renovations do we need to make?
- Who is the most thoughtful family member and why?
- What is your favorite childhood memory at home?
10 Good icebreaker questions about hobbies
- What type of music do you listen to?
- What type of books do you love the most?
- What was the last book you finished reading?
- Who is your favorite movie character and why?
- Which movie genre do you enjoy the most?
- Do you have a secret hobby?
- Where did you learn how to cook for the first time?
- Singing or Dancing?
- Which hobby have you always wanted to try?
- Which basketball team are you a fan of?
10 Good icebreaker questions about food
- Do you love pineapple on pizza?
- What is your favorite Starbucks drink?
- Have you ever tried eating exotic food?
- Which is your favorite fast food chain?
- Cake or ice cream?
- What food do you usually prepare on Christmas?
- What is your ultimate comfort food?
- Thai, Italian, Mexican or Chinese food?
- Which dish are you an expert in cooking/preparing?
- Do you have a least favorite food?
10 Good icebreaker questions about technology
- Which technology do you think is the most helpful?
- Which is your favorite gadget?
- Which technology brand is the best?
- Which gadget can’t you live without?
- What are the cons of our high tech word?
- What inventions are you looking forward to in the next 10 years?
- At what age should a child be given his/her own phone?
- Do you think the world is better off without the internet, computers and other modern technologies?
- Do you think time will come when computers can already do everything a man can?
- When can you say that you already need an upgrade?
Human as you are, you should try your best to connect with others. It won’t hurt to share and open up about things you like to talk about. Just try and try until you find that perfectly interesting and engaging topic with your family, friends and colleagues. It might surprise you how much you have in common!
Start connecting with others with more great ice breaker questions that will definitely make your day!