Date Night Ideas
Do you want to bring a little adventure into your relationship? Then date nights are just the thing for you. Regardless of whether you are newly in love or have been together for years - you should never stop dating. However, if you've been together for a long time, you can run out of ideas. That's why we've made a list of activities that will make your next date night unforgettable.✍️ September 3, 2020
- 🤔 What Is A Date Night?
- ⭐️ Best Date Night Ideas
- 🏠 At Home Date Night Ideas
- 🤩 Unique Date Night Ideas
- 😀 Fun Date Night Ideas
- 🎉 Date Night Games
- ❤️ BONUS: Romantic Date Night Ideas For Her
What Is A Date Night? 🤔
According to the Cambridge Dictionary, the definition of Date Nights is:
“An occasion when two people who are married, or who have been in a relationship for a long time, go out together in the evening to enjoy themselves”
A date night is perfect for long-term couples to keep the relationship alive or to revive it. This works best if you regularly spend quality time with your partner.
List Of Date Night Ideas 🍷
What’s romantic for you is cheesy for me. What’s fun for me, bores you deeply. The point is, there is no such thing as the perfect date night idea. Every couple has different interests. So we have made a list of different date night ideas that includes something for everyone.
Best Date Night Ideas ⭐️
We’ll start right away with the best or most popular ideas for a date. You might find your perfect date night idea here, and if not, you don’t have to worry. There are many more great ideas coming.
1. Do something you have never done before
Whether you spend the whole day in bed or go for a walk in the park, everything is new and exciting at the beginning of a relationship. After a couple of years, the rose-colored glasses are gone, and the routine creeps in. That’s why it is essential to keep trying out new things. Sit down and have a brainstorming session about what you could do together. Write everything down, including ideas that you may not find exciting at all. Here are a few examples:
- Have you never tried African food? Then give it a try.
- Instead of going to a karaoke bar, you could go to a PowerPoint karaoke bar. Never heard of it? Then ask Google - it’s hilarious.
- How about an open-air cinema? Many cities have open-air cinemas in summer.
- Instead of playing video games, you could go to a library and borrow some board games. When was the last time you played board games?
A date night is about getting closer to each other. If you do something new together regularly, the daily grind in your relationship will go away on its own.
2. Recreate your first date
Can you remember what it was like when you first met your partner? The nervousness, the butterflies in your stomach. How about if you could relive your first date? Especially for long-term couples, this is a good idea to rekindle the spark in your relationship. If your first date was a long time ago, sit down beforehand and think about what you did on your first date. What bars have you been to? In which city? What drinks did you have? What kind of faux pas did you experience together? I guarantee you will have as much fun as you had on your first date.
3. Have a Dinner Date
A classic. Eating out together in a restaurant is one of the most popular activities on a date for a reason. A relaxed atmosphere and delicious food are perfect for in-depth conversations with your partner. For your next dinner date, choose a place that you’ve never been to before. Enjoy your special evening, and don’t get distracted by your smartphones.
4. Have a game night
When was the last time you played games together? Have you ever played a card game at all? If you think card- or board games are not fun for two, you are wrong. Here is a list of popular games that you can play as a couple:
- Jenga - A classic among skill games. If you want to spice up the game a bit, here are instructions on how to combine the games Jenga and “Truth or Dare”: 👉 Truth or Dare Jenga
- Nine men’s morris - A tricky board game for two in which you have to line up three stones.
- Activity- Painting, speaking, drawing - this activity game is also great fun for two.
- Skip-Bo - A card game for 2-6 people where speed is required. The goal is to get rid of your cards as quickly as possible.
- Scrabble - A word game for 2-4 people in which you have to assemble words from letter stones.
- Monopoly - An entertaining strategy game in which you buy land and try to make your fellow players poor.
5. Visit a concert 🤘🏾
Do you have a similar taste in music? Then going to a concert as a date night is perfect for you. Do some research on the Internet to see if your favorite bands are in your city. If no great band is in town, then go to a jazz bar or other place with live music. There you have the opportunity to discover new music and save a lot of money.
6. Ghost-Tour 👻
If you’re into scary stories and horror movies, then a ghost tour is just for you. First, find out whether there is such a tour in your city. If not, maybe there is a town nearby that offers ghost tours. Ghost tours have become very popular and widespread nowadays. So the chances are good that one will also take place near you.
What is a ghost tour?
A Goastwhalk Tour is the horror version of a city tour (in a positive sense). You will be shown haunted houses and other historical places, among other things. With a ghost tour, you have the opportunity to learn more about the dark secrets and myths of your city.
7. Go Bowling! 🎳
Why are first dates in romantic movies always in bowling bars? Not always, of course, but very often. There must be something romantic about it. Bowling is perfect for first dates because you can play and talk about it together. It creates a relaxed atmosphere and helps to get into a conversation with the other person. Bowling can also be useful in long-term relationships. Maybe you don’t have much to say to each other (or at least you think so). You don’t necessarily have to talk in bowling. Just have fun playing, treat yourself with a drink or two, and the conversations will come naturally.
📖 Suggested read: 70 Conversation Starters for Couples
8. Go to the Cinema 🍿
I admit that’s not the most creative idea. But if you don’t usually go to the cinema often, it can be special. Either you go to the cinema on the spur of the moment and watch any movie that appeals to you or watch trailers in advance. I think the first option is better. Spontaneity adds spice to a relationship. And if the film is absolutely terrible, you can always leave the theater and laugh at it.
At Home Date Night Ideas 🏠
Home sweet home. You don’t always have to go outside to spend quality time with your partner. There are many fun and romantic ideas that you can implement in the comfort of your own home.
1. Cook together
The way to a man’s heart goes through his stomach - Even more so if you prepare your own food. Pick out a recipe and start cooking. The best thing to do is to cook something the two of you have never cooked before. Go for more sophisticated recipes. It doesn’t matter if something goes wrong. In my opinion, that’s the beauty of cooking together. Mistakes happen. Laugh at them, throw flour at each other and come closer to each other.
2. Do something creative together
How about a DIY project or a jam session? You don’t need special talents to be creative. Here are a few suggestions for your next creative evening:
👉 Suggested read: ❤️ 99+ Couples Trivia Questions
- Vision Board - A creative and meaningful project. A vision board is used to visualize and manifest your goals. For your date night, you can create a vision board for your relationship. How do you imagine your future? Where will you live? What will your lifestyle look like? Sports? Traveling? Children? You can design your vision board however you like. A positive side effect is that you think and speak about your relationship together.
- Acrylic Pouring - This painting technique is super simple and, at the same time, has an almost therapeutic effect. With Acrylic Pouring, the paint is not applied with a brush but rather poured over the canvas. With this technique, you can create abstract and unique art pieces. If you want to try Acrylic Pouring, you will find many useful tutorials for beginners on YouTube.
- DIY-Projects - A cat tree for your cat, a coffee table, a lamp, or decoration? You can find a bunch of DIY-project ideas and instructions on how to upgrade your home on the Internet.
- Jam Session - Do you both make music? Then you will definitely enjoy a jam session. Making music together is balm for the soul.
3. Look at old pictures together
This also includes digital photo albums. Indulging in old memories together creates a cozy atmosphere and provides good topics for conversation. It is even more fun to see childhood pictures of one’s partner. That’ll make for a few laughs and funny stories.
5. Movie Night
That’s not necessarily an original idea, but still fun. Plan your movie night in advance and don’t just sit on the couch and browse Netflix. Pick one to three films that you like. Don’t forget to bring snacks and tidy your living room or bedroom. Make yourself comfortable and make something special out of it.
Puzzles require a lot of time, good nerves, and teamwork. Tough Not everything about puzzles is exhausting. Solving puzzles releases dopamine in our brains. Dopamine triggers positive feelings of happiness (reward effects) and is therefore also considered a happiness hormone. Apart from that, after you complete the puzzle, you will be proud to have achieved something together. Pick a puzzle that challenges you, and of course, you like. With puzzles, you train your brain and your relationship.
7. Plan your next vacation
It is nice to plan your future together in a relationship. Take an evening to think about your next travel destination.
- Where do you want to go, and why?
- What do you want to do there? Wellness or action?
- Do you want to stay in a hotel or an apartment?
- Do you want to go alone or take some friends with you?
When you have answered these basic questions, you can begin planning your trip in detail. Do your research on the Internet about excursion destinations, hotels, restaurants. While planning, there is bound to be anticipation and a holiday feeling.
🤓 Suggested read: The Best Icebreaker Group Games For Any Occasion
Unique Date Night Ideas 🤩
Normal is boring. That is why we came up with original and extraordinary date night activities that you can do with your partner.
1. Hop on a train and get off whenever you want 🧳
This date night idea is especially suitable for adventure lovers and spontaneous people. A train adventure like this is sure to add excitement to your relationship. This is how it works: Go to the next train station and get on any train and get off anywhere you feel like it. That’s it. There are no more precise instructions. After all, it’s about spontaneity and adrenaline. Are you ready for the adventure?
2. Be tourists for a night
Not just any tourists - be tourists in your hometown. Sound silly? If you’ve lived in a city for a long time, you don’t even notice the beautiful things anymore. Perhaps you will discover a building with a striking facade. Or some weird people? Stroll through the city as a tourist, and you will discover new things. I guarantee you will see your city with entirely different eyes.
3. Sexy photoshoot 📷
Put on your most beautiful lingerie, get your camera, and off you go. At best, erotic photoshoots are fun for both - the person behind the camera and the model. If this is your first time, you might feel a bit embarrassed at first. Take your time, and don’t rush your partner. From my own experience, I can say that photoshoots like this are very intimate and can be challenging. After all, you show off all your “imperfections”. However, it can also boost your confidence and help you accept your own body for what it is. Another positive side effect is that these photoshoots usually end with good sex.
📖 Suggested read: Riddles For Kids 🧸
4. Have a date in the bathtub 🛁
If you’re lucky enough to own a bathtub, you should give the bathtub date a try. Let the bathwater in, light a few candles, prepare two red wine glasses, and the date can begin. What distinguishes the bathtub date from just taking a bath is that you plan to have a conversation with your partner. There’s a lot of easy talking in the bathtub. Maybe it’s because of the warm water; perhaps it’s because you’re naked, I don’t know. In any case, I have the best conversations with my partner in the bathtub. A hot tip: If you have relationship problems or have argued with each other, take a bath and talk it out. Screaming at one another naked in the bathtub doesn’t work. Don’t believe me? Try it yourself!
5. Bodypainting - why not?
When I came across this idea, I wondered for a long time whether it was really suitable for a date night. My conclusion: definitely! Here are a few reasons why you should try body painting with your partner:
- Body contact: With body painting, you get very close. Logical, since you end up painting on the naked body of your partner. This not only feels good but also creates a romantic atmosphere.
- It’s unusual: Let’s be honest. Body painting is not necessarily something you do regularly. In long-term relationships, the most important thing is to break the routine every now and then. This will keep your relationship exciting.
- It’s fun! When children paint, most of the paint ends up on their skin instead of the paper. That’s what I call “painting with passion”. With body painting, you can let your creativity run free and smear paint all over your bodies without hesitation.
You can find various face and body colors, which are suitable for beginners on Amazon.
6. Go for a walk with shelter dogs 🐶
If you love dogs but don’t have one, then I have good news for you. In animal shelters, many dogs are waiting to find a home. To improve the animals’ time in the shelter, some volunteers walk the dogs. It’s all about giving joy and receiving joy. If you want to try out voluntary walking, call your nearest animal shelter and ask if there is a need. There is the possibility to sponsor a dog and take it for walks on a regular basis. But you can also spontaneously go for a walk with a dog from time to time.
If you are a cat lover - Some animal shelters are also looking for volunteers who pet cats.
Fun Date Night Ideas 😀
Humor is essential in a relationship (in my opinion). Fooling around together and laughing together connects people. Here you will find fun ideas for your next date night.
1. Go dancing! 🕺
You can do this both at home and outside. Go to your favorite club or bar and shake your booties. With this, you can do something good for your soul and your body at the same time. If you don’t want to or can’t go outside (e.g., because of COVID-19), then turn your home into a dance bar. Whether psytrance, metal, pop, jazz - turn up your favorite music and start dancing. At first, you will feel stupid. I promise you, after the first five minutes, you’ll have a lot of fun. Laughter is definitely guaranteed.
🤓 Suggested read: Open Relationship | Facts, Rules and Pros & Cons
2. Go to a pub or bar that you’ve never been to before
Due to the current pandemic, it is not possible to go to a bar in some countries. This tip is currently only applicable to people who have the opportunity to go out. If you like the idea, be sure to pick a place you’ve never been to before. My tip is not to research in advance on the Internet which bar you want to visit. The more spontaneous you are, the more exciting it becomes. Stroll through the city, and let yourself be surprised. You might even discover your new hangout.
3. Let your inner child out!
Do you sometimes think how nice it would be to be a child again - to be free from obligations and adulthood hurdles? Give yourself a break from your life and relive the light-heartedness of your childhood for one evening. Hide and seek, play tag, paint, do whatever you want. What was your favorite pastime as a child?
4. People-Watch 👁👄👁
I love observing people - don’t worry. Not in a concerning way. Sit on a park bench or in a coffee shop and watch people. Think of funny dialogues for strangers. Guess what people do for a living or what personality they have. It might not be the most romantic thing to do on a date night, but it’s fun and leads to amusing conversations. And what connects more than laughing together?
👉 Suggested read: Best Hypothetical Questions to Ask
5. PowerPoint Karaoke
What is Powerpoint Karaoke? It works basically the same as regular karaoke. Instead of singing, however, you give an extempore presentation. Anyone who goes on stage has no prior idea of what PowerPoint slides they are receiving. The person doesn’t know anything about the subject or what’s on the slides. The person has to give a presentation (without preparation) on a specific topic (e.g., a scientific study on ants’ mating behavior). However, you don’t have to go on stage if you don’t want to. I think it’s even funnier to watch other people do it.
Unfortunately, Powerpoint Karaoke is not offered in every city and does not take place every day. Find out whether it is being provided in your town or area.
6. Go to a fortune teller 🔮
Whether you believe in it or not is not important. In any case, it is fun to let a so-called “medium” predict your future. Let yourself be surprised. If you want, you can buy your own tarot cards and do it by yourself. This takes a little practice but has the advantage that you can do card reading whenever you want.
7. Go to an amusement park
Mirror cabinet, roller coasters, ghost trains, Ferris wheel… Does that sound like fun to you? Spending an evening at the amusement park may not be the most romantic date. Still, it is definitely one of the funniest. And having fun in a relationship is just as important as romance.
8. Go on a double date
You and your partner probably have mutual friends who are also in a relationship. Maybe your friends are interested in doing on a double date with you. Here are a few ideas of what to do on a double date:
- Game night - Monopoly, Charades, Activity is perfect for game nights.
- Eating out - Choose a lovely place and enjoy good food.
- Bowling - Which couple will win?
- Cinema - Go to the cinema together and then make a detour to a cocktail bar.
- Pubs, Bars - Go to your favorite pub to celebrate. Or look for a cozy bar with live music.
- Karaoke - Have you ever been to a karaoke bar? If not, you’ve missed something!
- Art exhibition, reading - for those interested in culture.
Ultimately, it doesn’t matter what you do. It’s about having a good time with your friends. And that looks different for everyone.
Date Night Games 🎉
Playing games helps against everyday routine. We have made a list of games that are not only fun but also interactive and offer enough things to talk about.
Does anyone still have a good old karaoke machine or Singstar at home? Probably not that many. But it is not necessary either. Nowadays, you can find a karaoke version of almost every song on YouTube. Warm-up your vocal cords, and the singing can begin.
2. 36 Questions - How to fall in love with anyone 💕
The US psychologist Dr. Arthur Aron mainly researches interpersonal relationships. In the course of a study, he created 36 questions to ask a person to establish an intimate relationship. He hypothesized that this would work even with strangers. But try it yourself and find out if it works!
It is essential to mention that after answering the questions, you should look your partner deep in the eyes for 4 minutes. That increases the effect.
Fortunately, the New York Times published the 36 questions. Here are the questions:
36 questions that may lead to love
- If you could invite anyone in the world to dinner, who would it be?
- Would you like to be famous? In what way?
- Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
- If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30 year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
- Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
- Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
- If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
- Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
- What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
- What do you value most in a friendship?
- What is your most treasured memory?
- What is your most terrible memory?
- If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- What roles do love and affection play in your life?
- Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
- How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
- How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
- Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling… ”
- Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share… ”
- If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
- Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
- Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
- When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
- Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
- What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
- If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
- Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
- Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
Source: New York Times
3. How well do you know me? Quiz
Test your knowledge of your partner with these “How well do you know me?” Questions. You can make a competition out of it and give points for every correct answer.
How well do you know me? Questions
- What are my goals for the next ten years?
- What are my core values in life?
- What is my favorite animal?
- What makes me laugh?
- Sweet or salty - what do I like more?
- What am I afraid of?
- What was an event or moment in my life that changed me?
- What is my favorite season?
- If I won a million dollars, what would I buy first?
- What do I like most about you?
You can find more questions here: 👉 Who knows me better?
Create your personal friendship quiz online:
With our friendship quiz generator, you can ask your own questions and share it with your friends on WhatsApp, Twitter, or Facebook Messenger. Find out which of your loved ones knows you best.
4. Never have I ever
The classic drinking game is also perfect as an entertaining game for your date night. The game is fun, even without alcohol. With the right questions or statements, you will learn new things about your partner playfully.
How do you play “Never Have I Ever”?
One of you begins by making a “Never Have I ever” statement, for example, “Never have I ever peed in the shower”. Then you both have to announce whether you can agree with the statement or not. That was it. If you want, you can also use the finger counting method, which we explain in another article.
10 “Never have I ever” questions
- Never have I ever… secretly read emails or text messages on my partner’s phone.
- Never have I ever… cried in public.
- Never have I ever… been ashamed of my partner.
- Never have I ever… resold a gift that I received.
- Never have I ever… lied to my partner.
- Never have I ever… broken the law.
- Never have I ever… looked at a stranger’s ass.
- Never have I ever… pretended I was out of money because I didn’t want to spend money on something.
- Never have I ever… had sex in a public place.
- Never have I ever… put something on someone else’s shoes in order not to have to admit that it was me.
Here you can find more questions: 👉 “Never have I ever” Questions for Couples
Never have I ever - Online
In our web browser version of “Never have I ever” randomly different “Never have I ever” statements are suggested to you.
5. Would you rather?
“Would you rather” is a funny question game that is very popular at parties and first dates. But it is also perfect for a date night. The questions are thought-provoking and lead to exciting and funny discussions.
How to play “Would you rather”
One of you asks a “Would you rather” question. The question should include two opposing options, for example, “Would you rather never sleep with a blanket again or never sleep with a pillow again?” Then you have to choose one option. You can come up with your own questions, or you can use questions from our lists.
10 “Would you rather” Questions
- Would you rather have ten children or no children?
- Would you rather see blurry all the time or see in black and white all the time?
- Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or be surrounded forever by people you don’t like?
- Would you rather laugh out loud at a funeral or fart loudly during a job interview?
- Would you rather never kiss or cuddle again for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather have a job that you hate but have good friends or have a job that you love but have no friends?
- Would you rather marry your partner right now or never marry?
- Would you rather get bald now or never go to the hairdresser for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather have sex only in socks or never have sex again?
- Would you rather have a blank keyboard or only be able to type with your two index fingers?
Do you want more? Here you can find more exciting and weird “Would you rather” questions: 👉 Would you rather? Questions
Would you rather - Online You can play “Would you rather” online with our web browser version! 😃
BONUS: Romantic Date Night Ideas For Her ❤️
Do you want to surprise your girlfriend with a romantic date night? Here are ideas that will melt your girlfriend’s heart.
1. Have a Sleepover
Most of the girls had sleepovers with their girlfriends when they were in school and talked about the latest gossip. You can awake those nostalgic feelings by celebrating a sleepover party with your girlfriend.
Here are a few things that should not be missing at the party:
- Create a cozy cushion landscape in the living room. If possible, you can even bring your mattress into the living room and use it to create a comfortable place.
- Light chains, and Candles create a romantic atmosphere and pleasant lighting.
- Prepare games: Spin the Bottle, Truth or Dare, Never Have I Ever… You can get inspiration from our Date Night Games list.
- Create a** movie list**. Find a few movies in advance that your girlfriend might like. Nothing is more annoying than hours looking for an exciting movie.
- Snacks and drinks - You know best what your girlfriend likes.
- And the most important thing: Don’t forget to cuddle!
2. Transform your home into a Spa 🧖🏾
What is more romantic than spending a wellness evening with your partner? With a few tricks, you can turn your home into a spa and pamper your girlfriend.
How to prepare your apartment:
- Relaxing with all your senses: When you go to a spa, the first thing you notice is relaxing music and a pleasant smell. With incense sticks or scented candles and a spa music playlist, you can create a relaxing atmosphere. However, less is more. Make sure that the music and the scent are subtle.
- The lighting: A romantic mood arises above all with subdued light. So do without bright lights and instead use indirect lighting. Candles are, of course, a must for every romantic evening.
- Food and Drinks On a wellness evening, there is not necessarily a lot of drinking and eating. A glass of wine and a fruit bowl will do it.
Activities for your spa evening:
- Massage: You don’t have to be a trained masseur to give your girlfriend a massage. The best thing to do is to turn your couch or bed into a massage table. What shouldn’t be missing is coconut oil or massage oil and a towel so that you don’t leave any stains. Light a few scented candles, turn up some relaxation music, and pamper your girlfriend. Don’t worry. She will tell you what she likes.
- Bubble bath: Make the bubble bath something special by turning your bathroom into a spa. To do this, note the tips that I listed earlier: candles, music, red wine, or a rubber duck. Be creative.
3. Have a picnic in the living room 🧺
Who says you can only picnic in the park? A picnic in your home is just as romantic. This date night idea is especially for those who love to cook. After all, it’s about indulging your girlfriend with culinary delights. First, think about where the picnic might take place. If the weather cooperates, a balcony would, of course, be perfect. In principle, however, you can have a picnic anywhere there is enough space.
- Picnic blanket & pillows: So that your girlfriend does not have to sit on the hard floor, you should spread a picnic blanket or other blanket on the floor. A couple of pillows add extra comfort.
- Decoration: fairy lights, candles, plants … On Pinterest, you will find enough inspiration to make your indoor picnic look inviting.
- Music: Music is something very individual. You know best what your girlfriend might like. Everything is allowed. However, I recommend something calm.
- Food and Drinks: There are no general tips here either. There are enough recipes on the Internet to choose from. In my opinion, diversity is very important in a picnic. Vegetables, fruits, dips, and other small starters are perfect. But if you want to make a 5-course menu, that’s okay too, of course.
4. Midnight Walk
Sometimes the simplest things are the most romantic. Going for a walk together during the day and enjoying the sun - You’ve probably done that before. But have you ever gone for a walk in the dark? If not, you should try this out. Walking at night has an entirely different flair than going for a walk during the day. There are almost no people on the street, no traffic, no noise. Midnight walks are a great way to have in-depth conversations with your partner.
5. Stay overnight at a hotel
It can be refreshing to have a change of environment for a night. It breaks the daily grind and promotes intimacy. Surprise your girlfriend with a romantic night in a hotel. Since it’s only for one night, you could pick an upscale hotel. Romantic hotels or hotels that offer romantic suites are perfect. In combination with room service, nothing stands in the way of a hot night.
6. An evening in the casino
Casinos always remind me of James Bond movies. A little arrogant but elegant. For me, it’s like role-playing. Wearing a sexy dress, red lipstick, sipping champagne, and pretending to have a clue about poker. Set a limit beforehand on how much money you can gamble (and stick to it). You don’t even have to gamble. Drinking cocktails at the bar is just as fun.
If you’re looking for more ideas, you can find some inspiration here: 👉 200 Date Ideas