You don't have to be a farmer to like cow puns. Cows may look calm and steady, but they can be cute and adorable too which is why everyone finds cow puns and jokes are udderly hilarious! We've put together a list of cow puns that will surely amoose you!✍️ November 3, 2021
Cow Birthday Puns
There are different ways you can greet your friend on their birthday. You can either greet them the normal way, or greet them the pun-nier way.
Cow-gratulate your friend and on their birthday with these funny cow birthday puns!
1. It’s past 12mn, so I wanted to be the first to greet you pasture birthday!
It’s better to be late than never!
2. Cow-grats on being born today!
How cute, a baby cow! Let’s have some cake and watch a moo-vie to celebrate!
3. I can’t bull-ieve you’re one year older today.
I’ll always be young at heart, bull-ieve it.
4. Today you were born udder a lucky star.
Is it Christmas today? Congratulations to the mother cow!
5. Hay, have a good one on your birthday today!
You know cows eat hay, right? But thanks anyway!
6. I got you this bull-oon for your birthday.
That’s so sweet. I’ll be calf-full and take good care of it.
7. Have a good birthday, my bull-oved friend.
All my birthday’s are good as long as you’re around.
8. Happy anniversary for your um-bull-ical cord cutting day.
On this day, you were welcomed to earth.
9. All I want for my birthday is a sim-bull party with close family and friends.
And with a birthday cheesecake!
10. Happy birthday to moo!
It’s so nice of moo to remember my birthday.
11. I herd it’s your birth-hay!
Hey, you heard right! Thanks!
12. I love you very mooch! Happy birthday!
Thank you! I love you too!
13. Happy birthday! Te amoo!
I love you! Enjoy your day!
14. I’m so glad you were born. My life will be udderly awful without you! Happy birthday!
Wishing you all the best! Have an utterly awesome time celebrating your birthday!
15. Holy cow! It’s your birthday!
Time to party!
👉 Wanna know what goes well with birthday cakes? Some good food puns that will make you crave for more!
Cow Puns Moo
Moo! You know there’s a cow around when you hear that sound. You will also hear this sound when sharing cow puns moo. Whatever the situation is, it can be like moo-sic to people’s ears because you know you’ll hear a hilarious joke or pun!
Get as silly as you can with these amazing cow jokes puns that will moo-ve you to tears from all the laughing!
1. What do baby cows call their mom? Moo-ther!
Moo-ther, can I have some milk? I’m thirsty!
2. One of my cow’s favorite things to do is to listen to some moo-sic.
Does your cow like listening to country moo-sic?
3. What is a glitch in the cow matrix? A deja-moo.
Moo are Neo. Moo are the One.
4. Are these puns funny? I hope you are severely a-moo-sed!
I’m so a-moo-sed I’m churning inside out.
5. What did the cow and her date do? They went out to the moo-vies.
Milk is a pretty good date movie.
6. What is a cow’s favorite country? Moo Zealand.
In Moo Zealand the grass is green and the fields are clear.
7. Why was the bull tip-toeing around the cow? She was moo-dy.
I would still tip-toe even if the cow was in a good moo-d!
8. Have you ever heard of a cow laugh? They go moo-ha-ha-ha!
That’s a hearty evil laugh! There will be real beef afterwards!
9. What does the cow say the moment she wakes up? Good moo-rning!
Time to graze the fields and crack those joints!
👉 Suggested read: 80+ Fun Bird Puns To Make You Laugh!
10. What is the cow’s favorite moo-sical? The Sound of Moosic.
The hills are alive with the cows of moo-sic!
11. What are cows’ favorite Maroon 5 song? Mooves like Jagger!
This song makes me want to dance and move like Jagger!
12. What do cows eat for breakfast Moosli!
When I’m trying to be healthy, I eat a box of cereal for breakfast.
13. What do you call a cow that can part water? Moo-ses!
The herd followed that cow all the way!
14. How do you get a cow to keep quiet? Press the moooote button!
I want a mute button for people too!
15. What do you call an evil cow? De-mooooon!
Cows look so innocent! That’s a decent joke!
👉 Check out 75+ of our silliest and funniest puns that you can choose from!
Funny Cow Puns
Cows can be silly and funny creatures too! Here, we have a list of funny cow puns you never would have thought of!
Entertain your family and friends with these well-cowculated funny cow puns!
1. Why was the cow frustrated? She just wanted to be herd.
It’s always frustrating when you feel like you’re not being heard.
2. Why did the man stop telling cow puns? Because he kept butchering them.
Not the cows! Sounds like a joke from udder space!
3. What do cows use for computing numbers? A cow-culator.
It must be a custom made cow-culator that fits a cow’s hooves.
4. What did the unhappy cow produce? Sour milk.
Finally, one of the milk puns! Make sure your herds of cows are always happy and satisfied!
5. Why are all cows broke? They always get milked dry.
Yeah, more puns about milk! Cows are rich in milk.
6. What did the cow say to his friend that was clearly lying? Bull.
This is udder-ly creative. A bunch of bull.
7. What do you call cattle that tell jokes? Laughing stock!
They must really have a good sense of humor!
8. What do you call a cow on the floor? Ground beef.
Must be on the floor roaring with laughter. But what about roost beef?
9. What do you call a vampire cow? Dra-cow-la.
Does Dra-cow-la suck blood or milk? Cream against nature!
10. Why did the cow jump over the moon? To see the Milky Way.
Sign me up to go to the Milky Way!
11. Where do cow students eat their lunch? At the school calf-eteria.
I hope they had some healthy grasses for lunch.
12. What sound do you hear when a cow breaks the sound barrier? Cowboom!
You know it’s a huge explosion when you hear that sound!
13. What do you call a funny cow? A cowmedian!
That makes sense! It will make the angry sheep happy, for sure!
14. Where do cows get all their medicine? The farmers… ah, no, the farmacy!
If people go to the pharmacy, cows can go to the farmacy too! Dozens of cows!
15. Why did the two cows hate each other? They had beef!
I hope this means they just argued and they didn’t eat beef!
16. Animal News Network had to fire its bovine news anchorman. Because it was unrelia-bull.
And do you know what’s a cow’s favorite newspaper? The Daily Moos!
17. Why did the Secret Service surrond the president with dozens of cows? To beef up security!
A real udder chaos! What a dairy cow!
18. What do you call a cow on crystal meth?
👉 Check out these conversation starters that will help you break the ice in no time!
Cow Name Puns
Names are always fun to play around with. Either you can make a funny joke or a silly riddle with them. We’ve put together some funny wordplays featuring cows.
These cow name puns will moo-rder you with giggles! Enjoy these brilliant cow jokes!
1. Which pop cow singer sang the song Like a Virgin? Moo-dona.
I like her song Moo-terial Girl.
2. What do you call the cow knighted by the Queen? Sir Lion.
The man sounds udderly delicious!
3. Who is a cow’s favorite Disney princess? Moo-ana.
She sounds like a special kind of princess that likes to swim in the sea!
4. Who is a cow’s other favorite Disney princess? Moo-lawn.
And her friend Moo-shu.
5. A cow’s favorite city will always be Moo York city.
I heard it’s expensive there! An udder day, an udder dollar!
6. What do you call a cow knees? Burger joints.
7. What painting intrigues cows the most? Moona Lisa!
There’s something quite mysterious about her!
8. Where do cows go for internet content? Moo-tube.
Maybe they like watching moo-ke-up videos?
9. What did the dad cow say to his son as he dropped him off at school? Bison.
Cute father and bison moment!
🤓 Suggested read: 🍷 60 Funny Wine Puns To Make You Laugh
10. I know what you’re thinking, these puns are legen-dairy.
It’s as legen-dairy as it is delicious.
11. Which American First Lady do cows like the most? Moochelle Obama!
She’s a real classy lady! Hm, what does she think of the dairy industry?
12. Where do Russians get their milk from? From Mos-cows.
Mos-cows milk must be unique. Don’t make the Russian farmer mad!
13. What is a popular children’s book among cows? Mootilda!
I love Matilda written by Roald Dahl! Mootilda (English origin), from one of the most popular books, ‘Matilda’, written by British author, Roald Dahl.
14. What do you call a cow that has princess syndrome? Cowderella!
That’s not so bad. I like Cinderella!
15. What do you name a cow that has black and white spots and is really funny? Charlie Mooplin!
That’s what we call him in honor of the legendary comedian, Charlie Chaplin!
👉 Here you can find more fun animal jokes and puns!