Best Icebreaker Questions
In these times of negativity and pressures, all we really need is a brief time to chillax, hit the reset button, and reconnect ourselves with others. What better way to reconnect than to start talking with each other!Conversation Starters 👇
You should never underestimate the power of a meaningful conversation. It can brighten up your day. It can give you that extra push to take your relationship to the next level. It can bring you closer to your family and friends!
We prepared a list with some of the most effective icebreaker questions that you can try with your family and friends anytime, anywhere!
10 Best Icebreaker Questions for Adults
You’re never too old to have relaxing and entertaining conversations with your family, friends, and peers. Open up and get closer to them through these questions…
- What are your secrets to a happy life?
- What is a habit you never break?
- What do you usually splurge your money on?
- If given ten minutes to go into the mall and take whatever you want for free, what are the first three things you’ll grab?
- What is the best job in the world?
- How much salary do you need in order to live comfortably?
- What’s your worst fear?
- What’s one dream you almost forgot you had?
- If given the chance to travel abroad right now, where would you go and who would you take with you?
- What’s your biggest loss in life?
10 Best Icebreaker Questions for Kids
You gotta start young to master the art of conversations. Here are some great icebreaker questions that will get you started…
- Who is the superhero you look up to the most?
- What’s the yummiest thing you’ve ever tasted in your life?
- Who do you want to be when you grow up?
- What do you do at home every Sunday?
- What’s your worst nightmare?
- What’s the computer game you’re crazy about?
- What’s the last lie you told your parents?
- What is the one thing that makes you really sad?
- What’s your favorite chocolate brand?
- Do you remember your first-ever toy?
10 Best Icebreaker Questions for Teens
You just want to get real to start building relationships at this age so get ready! Here are some questions you’re all dying to ask to one another…
- What are your plans after you graduate high school?
- What’s your ultimate favorite summer job?
- How many people have you kissed in your life?
- Do you have a secret talent no one knows about?
- What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever seen?
- What is your ultimate favorite song?
- Do you have a favorite dream you can’t forget?
- When was the last time you had to wait for something for a really long time?
- Who is your favorite person in your life?
- What’s your idea of a perfect day?
10 Best Icebreaker Questions about the Weather
Whoever said that weather talks are just small talks? You can use these questions whether it’s sunny, cloudy, or raining outside!
- How can a rainy day be a great day?
- Name the top three things you’d like to do on a rainy day/sunny day.
- What’s the hottest/coldest temperature you’ve experienced?
- When was the last good yet rainy day you had?
- What’s your favorite rainy day memory?
- Rainy day or sunny day?
- What’s the deepest snowfall you’ve seen?
- What’s the strangest weather you’ve experienced?
- What’s the most beautiful sunset you’ve ever seen?
- What’s the worst storm you’ve experienced?
10 Best Icebreaker Questions about Movies
Movies are the best escape from reality. You just love talking about the movies you’ve already watched or are planning to watch.
- Is your life an adventure, drama, romance, or horror flick?
- What is your go-to movie every Friday night?
- What’s the longest movie you have ever watched?
- Name the last movie you watched at the cinema?
- Name and list the most number of movies you’ve watched in a single day.
- When was the lifetime you’ve felt like your life was a movie?
- If your life was a movie, are you the lead, or are you the villain?
- What’s your favorite TV series of all time?
- What’s the most romantic movie you’ve ever seen?
- When was the last time you cried during a movie?
10 Best Icebreaker Questions about Scenarios
Get ready to share how you would act in various possible and interesting moments you could get yourself into!
- You’re lost in the middle of a desert, what do you do?
- If you get stuck on an island, who do you think you can survive being stranded with?
- If offered a million dollars for a date night with the person you hate the most, would you go?
- Date night with your ex or love quarrel with your current beau?
- You’re doing overtime with your boss at work and you sense him/her flirting with you, what do you do?
- If offered thrice your current salary by the rival company, would you accept it?
- What would you do if you get fired right now?
- Your partner asks you to marry him or her right now, what would you say?
- Coffee sesh with your best friends or Netflix and chill with your bf/gf?
- Would you splurge money on an extravagant gift for your bf/gf?
10 Best Icebreaker Questions about Jokes/Stories
Life is all about moments and it’s also too short to be too serious all the time. Get ready to open up about the best and worst moments in your life!
- What’s the worst joke you’ve ever heard?
- What’s your most beautiful childhood memory?
- Share an embarrassing experience at the mall.
- Share a funny experience at work.
- Share a sad memory that you can’t ever forget.
- What’s the worst thing that has happened to you?
- Share your proudest achievement during your high school years.
- What’s something you’re most proud of about yourself?
- What is an unforgettable experience you had at the gym?
- What’s the most magical thing you’ve experienced in life?
10 Best Icebreaker Questions about Love and Relationships
As human as you are, you can’t stop talking about love. Let’s talk about it some more!
- When and who was your first love?
- When do you know that you’re in love?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ll do for your partner?
- What’s the shortest relationship you’ve ever had?
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- Have you ever cheated on your partner?
- Can you think of a thing that will make you fall out of love?
- Do you believe long-distance relationships can work?
- Have you ever been in a relationship with someone of the same gender?
- When was your first heartbreak?
10 Best Icebreaker Questions about Travels/Vacations
You’ll catch yourself daydreaming about places you’ve never been to or want to come back to with these questions…
- Where’s the most magical place you’ve ever been to?
- What’s your ultimate vacation fantasy?
- Have you ever been to Disneyland?
- Name your top five overseas travels.
- If given the chance to travel for free, where would you go first?
- Who do you want to travel with to your dream destination?
- How many days is long enough for you to be satisfied with a trip abroad?
- Do you believe in the quote, “It’s not where you’re going that matters, it’s who you’re going with”?
- Where would you rather spend your summer vacation… Bora Bora or Hawaii?
- Where would you rather spend Christmas morning…New York or Switzerland?
These icebreaker questions will have you energized and reconnected with your family, friends and peers. Simple yet engaging, these will make you find yourselves wanting more and more time to just talk with them and have fun!
Hungry for more icebreaker questions and conversation starters? Follow this link! Conversation Starter Ideas
✍️ October 28, 2020