Questions for Couples
Asking the right questions is as important for new romances as it is for long-term relationships. We collected 100 fun relationship questions for you and your partner to share your thoughts, hopes, and dreams about your romance, love, and sex life as well.Conversation Starters
What is important while answering these questions? 🤗
- 1. Honesty builds trust! Be honest with your partner while answering these questions.
- 2. Don’t be afraid! If you and your partner are meant for each other, you should be able to talk about everything. So don’t be afraid of talking about your deepest thoughts.
- 3. Don’t rush your partner! Maybe some questions make your partner feel uncomfortable. Don’t rush your boyfriend or girlfriend into answering everything. Stay patient, some things take time.
- 4. Don’t be judgy! You may not understand every thought of your partner. That’s totally normal. But try to be supportive even if you’re not on the same page.
Our collection of 100 fun relationship questions 🥰
The following question lists are perfect conversation starters for you and your partner. We collected a lot of romantic and sexy questions to ask your girlfriend or boyfriend. Don’t be afraid of diving into a deep conversation with your significant other. Take the chance and get to know each other on a new level!
20 questions before moving on to the next level 🤔
Maybe lately, you’re thinking about moving in together, or you want to propose to your significant other, or you’re just want to feel ready to let your guard down in a new relationship. Then these questions are made for you.
Here we collected 20 questions you should ask your partner before taking the next step.
- 1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- 2. Do you have my back no matter what?
- 3. How much honesty do you need in a relationship?
- 4. How do you think you’ve changed over the past few years?
- 5. What do you think about having kids?
- 6. What does love look like to you?
- 7. How do you deal with difficult situations?
- 8. Do you believe in God?
- 9. What is the meaning of cheating for you?
- 10. What do you personally think of your friend’s relationships?
- 11. Do you feel that we make each other better people?
- 12. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 13. Have you ever hit the person you have been involved with?
- 14. What’s on your bucket list?
- 15. What do you think about marriage?
- 16. How did you deal with your feelings and emotions growing up?
- 17. What do you want out of this relationship?
- 18. How would you describe your relationship with your family?
- 19. How did your last relationship end?
- 20. What’s the length of your longest romantic relationship?
20 questions about your hopes & dreams 👑
We all have our hopes and dreams. Some of them may be realistic to achieve in our future, some of them are just working in a dream world. With these questions, you and your partner get to know each other on a deeper level by talking about your hopes and dreams.
- 1. Which animal would you like to ride on at least once in your lifetime?
- 2. If you had to switch lives with someone, who would you choose?
- 3. Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want as a dinner guest?
- 4. If you had the superpower of invisibility, how would you use it?
- 5. What are some unfulfilled things in your life?
- 6. If you could see into the future, what’s one thing you want to see?
- 7. What is your idea of a perfect honeymoon spot?
- 8. If you could design the perfect house for us, what would it look like?
- 9. What do you wish you were really good at?
- 10. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- 11. Where do you see yourself living when you retire?
- 12. If you had to rename yourself, what name would you choose?
- 13. Is there something that you’ve dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
- 14. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
- 15. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- 16. What are your life’s dreams, and what do you want for your future?
- 17. What is the super-power you most want to have?
- 18. What adventures would you like to have before you die?
- 19. If you could be the richest person in the world, what would you do with your money?
- 20. If you could look like anyone else in the world, who would you pick and why?
20 romance, love & sex life questions (18+) 👅
Time flies by, you and your partner are struggling to find a balance between your fulltime jobs, your private lives with friends and free-time activities, and maybe even your family with kids.
And we all know our love lives can suffer from all the stress a least at some point. You may feel like you’ve lost that passion you used to have for your partner. If this sounds familiar, these questions are for you: Those couple questions are made to spice up your sex life and rekindle the romance in your relationship.
- 1. What is your wildest fantasy?
- 2. What do I do that turns you on the most?
- 3. What is your idea of a perfect romantic date?
- 4. What would you like to do more of in bed?
- 5. What’s a naughty fantasy you have about me?
- 6. Are there any times you feel lonely, left out, or like I’m not reachable emotionally?
- 7. How would you want to spend a special day with each other?
- 8. Would you say you have any secret fetishes?
- 9. In your opinion, what does it mean to be good in bed?
- 10. When was the last time you had a dirty dream of me?
- 11. What’s your favorite part of my body?
- 12. What do you think of threesomes?
- 13. What’s the best thing I can do for you in bed?
- 14. If you could ask me anything and have me answer truthfully, what would it be?
- 15. Is there anything you won’t do in bed?
- 16. What’s your idea of a romantic vacation?
- 17. Are you happy with the amount of us-time and apart-time we have?
- 18. What’s your favorite time of day to have sex?
- 19. How do you feel most loved?
- 20. What sex position would you like to try?
20 questions about your relationship 🔥
These questions are about your relationship and nothing else. Maybe you’re feeling insecure about your relationship right now. You have a feeling that your partner doesn’t care as much as you do. With these questions, you can test each other’s knowledge about your romance in a funny way.
These questions are great as conversation starters to talk about your relationship in the past, present, and future as well.
- 1. What do you think makes me smile?
- 2. What do you remember most about our first kiss?
- 3. What’s the most romantic thing I have ever done for you?
- 4. What do you like about me?
- 5. If you had one word to describe our relationship, what would it be?
- 6. What’s one similarity between us that you absolutely love?
- 7. Would you say that I understand what you are feeling? Why do you say so?
- 8. What’s that one thing about our relationship that makes you the happiest?
- 9. What is your favorite memory with me so far?
- 10. What did you think when you first met me?
- 11. What’s one difference between us that you absolutely love?
- 12. How content are you with the amount of non-sexual affection in the relationship?
- 13. Do you think of me when I am not around?
- 14. What one thing would you like to change about me?
- 15. Do you think I can be both your best friend and your lover?
- 16. Do you remember the first thing we said to one another?
- 17. How long did you think our relationship would last when we first started dating?
- 18. What Do You Value Most About Our Relationship?
- 19. If you had one word to describe our love, what would it be?
- 20. What about me made you fall in love?
20 this or that questions 🤩
Now we present you a list of this or that questions which are working as conversation starters, but they are also perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon for you and significant other. Maybe you already know your partner’s answers to some questions beforehand. But we guarantee, there will be surprises…
- 1. Chocolate or vanilla?
- 2. Ice cream or french fries?
- 3. Hero or villain?
- 4. Cookies or cake?
- 5. Text message or call?
- 6. Summer or winter?
- 7. Book or movie?
- 8. Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
- 9. Gold or silver?
- 10. Fruits or vegetables?
- 11. Ketchup or mustard?
- 12. Piercings or tattoos?
- 13. Sweet or salty?
- 14. TV Shows or movies?
- 15. Pasta or pizza?
- 16. Family or friends?
- 17. Pop or Indie?
- 18. Wine or beer?
- 19. Concert or play?
- 20. Cards or board games?
✍️ May 2, 2020