- Design new concepts and experiences for our brands, website, apps, and social media channels.
- Create App Store visuals like screenshots and app icons
- Improve our existing designs and game concepts.
- Create wireframes and prototypes in Figma.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Relevant experience in UI/UX design, information design, interaction design, or educational background in related fields.
- Knowledge of different design and prototyping tools.
- Detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style.
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills.
- Be able to communicate in English.
What you’ll get
- Ownership & respect: Taking responsibility is highly valued and being heard does not require title or status.
- Variety & challenges: Work on challenging new projects and current products that reach over 5 million users a month.
- Global team effort: A highly skilled team of colleagues from more than six countries is here to welcome you from day one.
- 100% Remote Work: We are fully remote and allow you to work from home for all of your working hours, with no in-office time or travel required.
Join our team!
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio. Please tell us what we should definitely improve on PsyCat Games!
Once we have received it, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to meeting you!Apply now!